Fugro acquires and interprets Earth and engineering data to support the design, construction, installation, repair and maintenance of infrastructure. We work predominantly in the energy and infrastructure markets offshore and onshore, employing approximately 13,000 employees in over sixty countries.
Focal point for building client relations in country, supporting Fugro commercial activities within all divisions and service lines. Develops business strategy, maintains best possible awareness of clients’ present and future needs, builds sustainable client relationships, and ensures the most effective commercial practices in the company.
Principal responsibilities and accountabilities
- Develop competitive business strategy supported by effective commercial practices.
- Maintain sustainable client relationships and ensure company strategy responds to client needs.
- Evaluate and analyse market trends, including pricing, and intelligence on the competition. Pursue new clients and business opportunities.
- Guide and monitor commercial activities within the business lines, and as applicable support with commercial expertise.
- Support development of Profit Plan.
- Ensure that contractual terms & conditions are well structured and legal.
- Maintain close contact with Regional commercial teams and the Fugro-wide business development structures.
- Overall responsibility for maintenance of a systematic marketing & client database.
- Stimulate and motivate compliance with and participation in Company QA/HSE standards by setting a professional example in QA/HSE and by recommending improvements of the QA/HSE system.
- To undertake any other duties as appropriate within their competence, as required by the Managing Director/Country Manager from time to time.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. level in survey or related field.
- Min. 5 years experience in survey industry.
- Technical understanding of Fugro’s business.
- Understanding of the Local Market.
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship building skills.
- Min. 5 years commercial/business development experience.
- English language.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale