Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT) is a leading Information Technology, Consulting and Business Process Services company that delivers solutions to enable its clients do business better. Wipro delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360 degree view of "Business through Technology" - helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a practitioner's approach to delivering innovation, and an organization wide commitment to sustainability, Wipro has a workforce of over 140,000, serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.wipro.com
Coordinated management of Wipro-Client relationship comprising independent engagements/projects using common resources, infrastructure, cost basis and process as to get a value greater then the individual sum.The program mangers job consists of three roles:
1. Client Relationship
3. Strategic/Change Management.
Underlying all the three functions is the key element of ensuring that Client and the delivery teams are highly integrated and deliver on the charter as established by the joint leadership team of the two organizations.
Program Manager’s/Delivery charter consists of:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Meeting revenue and margin targets
- Supporting delivery team
- Providing value-add to the client by helping meet client’s business objectives through IT.
Client Relationship Management Charter:
Desired Skills and Experience
· Prior experience as a Program Manager/Delivery Manager for a mid-large engagement (min 50 people account). Worked with “C” level contacts in these accounts.
· Knowledge and actual experience of working in an IT offshore business model – as part of delivery or program management team.
· Actual hands-on delivery experience (applications) highly desirable
· Pre-sales and business experience in any of these industries highly desirable
· Excellent Communication skills – proven ability to build relationships.
· Comfortable with diverse cultures
. Knowledge of delivery and quality processes
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.