Internal Auditor at Centre for Psychological Medicine
Posted on: 25 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Synapse Resource Center
Centre for Psychological Medicine - We are a new but fast growing “Center for Psychological Medicine” based within the Abuja metropolis. Currently, we retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services. We are currently in need of:
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Accounting/Audit
- Audit the activities of the company to ensure that laid down procedures are strictly followed
- Ensures financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Coordinates reconciliation and/or liquidation of General Ledger items
- Protects the integrity of the Company by ensuring that it operates in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, abides by the Company’s Code of Conduct, and promotes compliance in the manner in which business is conducted.
- Ensure that monies released are used for the purpose for which it was released.
- Verify all purchases; ensure that good purchased are checked against request for correct quality, quantity and price minimization.
- Ensure that all cash released by accountant for - purchases, I.O.Us, e.t.c are adequately retired.
- Ensure stock/credit control i.e. bin cards and other control books are properly managed
- Ensure all items issued are used for that purpose and report any mismanagement, loss and damage
- All other functions as related to achieving proper auditing system in the company.
- Please note that other duties may be assigned similar to the above consistent with the knowledge, skills and abilities required for the position.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND/Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years’ in an accounting/ audit capacity; but 2 years experience in an audit function is required.
- Strong oral and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel and other software capability.
- Stress Tolerance
- Information and task monitoring skill
- Attendance to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of auditing practices and principles
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles at senior level.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should sent their application to the email address below: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please type "Auditor" as the subject of the email. Failure to adhere to this format would lead to automatic disqualification.
Interview for shortlisted candidates would hold on the 2nd of August 2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Synapse Resource CenterSimilar Jobs
- Experienced HMO Billing Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Web Designer at Rachel Eye Center
- Nurses at King Solomon Hospital
- Patient Support & Project Manager at Sanofi Nigeria
- Programs Officer at iFitness Centre Limited
- Jobs at Nusamin Clinic & Hospital
- Medical Vacancies at Adefemi Hospital Limited
- Medical Jobs at Mobonike Hospital