Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for Responsible for soliciting and facilitating businesses between businesses, dealers.
- Prospect and create business relationship with other businesses, customer’s markets products to other businesses, cooperatives that have demonstrated a need for the products or services.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with team members to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle queries & objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Business Development Planning
- Client Retention.
- First Degree in any reputable institution.
- Must have minimum 3 years experience as a Business Development Executive for CNG
- Minimum of 6 years relevant work experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges.
- Proven sales and prospecting skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
go to method of application »
AFRIONE a Mobile phone and Electronics company which is a member company of CONTEC GLOBAL GROUP is urgently recruiting for the position below
Role: Retail Sales Manager
Lagos - (Lekki, Ikorodu, Apapa, Mushin, Ketu and Yaba Axis)
Anambra – (Onitsha, Nnewi, Asaba).
Enugu – (Enugu, Nsukka, Abakaliki)
Adamawa – (Yola, Mubi, Jalingo)
The Sales Manager is responsible for sales generation in the allocated area, retail and wholesale distribution, managing promoters, liaising with distributors and dealers and target achievement in sales of company’s products.
- Must be active in the same industry as a Sales Manager with a known mobile phone brand.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have an excellent rapport with major distributors d dealers in the industry.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years’ experience in the same role
- OND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree in any reputable institution.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.