Business Manager at Pavoreal Industries Limited
Posted on: 3 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hazon Holdings
Pavoreal Industries Limited, a subsidiary of Hazon Holdings is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The business manager will have ownership of several of the company’s products and will drive the vision of the company regarding the products from end-to-end, ensuring that the products quality continue to improve, while they gain market traction and expansion.
- The business manager will drive operational efficiencies by improving systems and processes, will be responsible for managing subordinates and will drive specific corporate development initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Guide the success of assigned products and lead the cross-functional team that is responsible for developing and improving it.
- Develop proposals and business documentation (word, power point, excel) required, to articulate the company’s products, to sign up clients and other collaborators, and to receive internal approvals
- Lead business development effort to sign up and manage clients, customers and other partnerships required for the success of the products.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market and improve on existing products by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules.
- Grow market share of existing products and also introduce and markets new products.
- Completes operational requirements by performing several tasks himself/herself and scheduling and assigning employees as may be required; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or related Field with 5 - 7 years of work experience
- Must have MBA
- Business development experience
- Marketing and/or product development experience
- People supervisory experience
- Conversant with technology and social media
- Experience in developing, owning and managing products to market
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Working knowledge to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business plan development
- Strategic thinking
- Problem solving
- Documentation expert
- Hard worker
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hazon HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- Key Account Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Jobs at GUS Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Rossland Group
- Latest Jobs at Supra Investments Limited
- Brand Promoter at Fortknox Resourcing & Outsourcing
- Transportation Logistics Manager at Thasious International Company Limited
- QHSE Safety Coach at Atlas Professionals
- Professional Sales Staff at Doheney Services Limited