Manager - Shop Rollout at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 25 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
- Responsible for designing and ensuring consistent implementation of store/shop concepts.
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of shop rollout projects.
- Continuously assess and review the activities of the shop design/rollout team, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the design teams in the preparation and production of all Etisalat shop drawings according to agreed specifications and in line with company standards.
- Ensure all quality assurance standards are recognized and incorporated in Etisalat's shop design concepts.
- Manage and coordinate all shop design projects from brief to implementation and ensure that the delivery of shop concepts translate to positive consumer shopping experience while increasing brand perception/equity.
- Continually develop and refine design and implementation methods with the design team and present recommendations to the Head, Retail Operations and Rollout for review.
- Participate in the planning of all shop opening events.
- Implement the shop design work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates' performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Retail Operations and Rollout.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Retail Operations & Rollout.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Professional qualification and experience in project management is mandatory
- Six (6) to eight (8) years' work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- LAMP Developer at Shemada Health Solutions Limited
- Latest Recruitment at General Electric (GE)
- Quality Control Assistant at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- I.T Assistant at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Software Developer (Full Stack Developer) at Techtink Solutions
- Marketing Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Intern Recruitment at Medifix Nigeria
- Personal Driver to the MD at Workarena