Sales Coordinator (Regional and State) at a Mobile Technology Company - OutsideIn HR Limited
Posted on: 2 December, 2019
Deadline: 9 December, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at OutsideinHR Limited
OutsideIn HR Limited - Our client is an indigenous mobile technology company with presence in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya.
Locations: Lagos, Benin-Edo, Enugu, Owerri-Imo, Warri-Delta, Port Harcourt -Rivers, Calabar-Cross River
- Maintain organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the senior management team
- Manage more than one store within a locality
- Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help sales team generate business leads
- Support senior management by completing orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates
- Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company's services and products
- Monitor and organize inventory while effectively tracking new services and products for sale
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone
- Establish active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly
- Collaborate with senior sales staff in weekly meetings by creating and maintaining month-end sales reports.
- Experience with analytics and online advertising, and proven success in the creation of marketing campaigns
- Must have worked with a mobile technology company e.g Nokia, Infinix, Samsung, Techno, etc
- Must be able to travel to other retail locations within a 25-mile radius and capability to maintain a clean driving record
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Excel spreadsheets using vlookup and pivot tables
- Demonstrated ability to assist senior management and sales representatives with any additional work as needed
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new sales with customers, including add-on services
- Be strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving, customer service, and multitasking while being committed to excellence
- Must have strong communication skills to create and distribute company-wide newsletters and memos
- Must be able to assist in all sales and marketing campaigns as needed, particularly through presentations and site inspections
- Ability to work most weekends and attend all sales strategy training conferences off-site.
- Must have worked with a mobile technology company e.g Nokia, Infinix, Samsung, Techno, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about OutsideinHR LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Marketing Manager at Swift Networks Limited
- Latest Jobs at AfriHUB Nigeria Limited
- Software Developer (Full Stack) at Vasiti.com
- Software Developer at Broadshift Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at eHealth4everyone
- Job Openings at VAB Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Lightning Networks Limited