Job Vacancies at Connect Rail Services Limited
Posted on: 2 December, 2019
Deadline: 10 December, 2019
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at ConnectRail Service Limited
Connect Rail Services Limited - Our company, Connect Rail is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent.
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- 3-5 year experience as a lawyer.
go to method of application »
- The CSO is the executive whose ultimate role is to ensure that our organization’s security function adds significant value and gives it a competitive advantage.
- The CSO is responsible for enhancing and improving physical security;
- He is responsible for the whole security of the organization;
- Develop and implement strategic security protocols and procedures;
- Coordinate cross-functional teams in maintaining vigilance and security of the organization;
- Must be available 24 hours for genuine emergencies within the company;
- Establish crisis management and contingency planning;
- Implement action plans to monitor and control risk;
- Collaborate with network of vendors who secure the company’s assets.
- B.Sc or its equivalent in the Security field
- Prior military, para-military or retired police officer
- Relevant security certifications.
- Additional Experience preferred but not required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in Pdf format to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ConnectRail Service LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at APM Terminals (MAERSK)
- Fleet Supervisor at ASA Talent and Succession Management Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Connect Rail Services Limited
- Minibus Driver at Zido.co Network Limited
- Drivers at FleetPartners Leasing Limited
- Jobs at Courierplus Services Limited
- Latest Jobs at Zido.co Network Limited
- Job Openings at Banyantree