A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
• Resourcing- End to end activities from Recruitment to Exit. Coordinates and conducts recruitment, interview & selection process- sourcing, attraction, assessment, hiring, on-boarding & orientation, back ground check, confirmation and separation. Ensures completion of all appropriate paperwork for new employees.
• Responsible for the resourcing and employment process- advertising, processing applications, preparing screening criteria, administering/evaluating tests, scheduling interviews for the purpose of meeting the defined staffing requirements while complying with established guidelines.
• Ensures completion of all appropriate paperwork for new employees and separated employees.
• Performance Evaluation- Drive the performance appraisal system. Follow up with Managers and Dept Head for completing the performance appraisal on time. Coordinates and assists manager with employee reviews and performance appraisals.
• Training & Development- Conduct needs analysis and determines training needs of employees through consultation with the respective line supervisors and H.O.D. Ensure the effective management of training and evaluation of learning programs. Facilitate and ensure strict compliance of the company’s mentoring program. Responsible for coordinating with external agencies for conducting training programs for employees (i.e. HUET, BOSIET, UT, MT, PT, ET etc). Getting the required approvals, payment advice and collection of certificates on time.
• Talent Management- Responsible for executing the Company’s Retention Strategies; Employee Career Management; Employee Promotion and Transitioning; Employee Leadership Development; Workforce Planning (Demand & Supply Forecast) and identifying Talent Gaps.
• Employee Records- Upload employee’s data on the company’s HR software database. Implement and maintain an effective record and file management system, ensuring accuracy and completeness of employee data on database. Organize, maintain and review all employee employment records.
• Responsible for sending the employee training certificates and documents to clients.
• Coordinate meetings (Management, Mentoring & Training) presentations and seminar. Generate reports and presentations.
• Departmental Reports- Generate the required weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually reports and presentations.
• To provide comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative support to all departments.
• Performs other duties as required or as assigned.
• Atleast three (3) years of related experience.
• Professional Certification- Membership in professional human resources societies is an added advantage.
• Good communication(oral and written) skills
• Attentive to details
• Good team spirit and project management skills
• Good people management and relationship skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Good problem solving and reasoning skills
• Good interpersonal and relational skills
• Good reasoning skills; presentation skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
• Strong analytical and data analysis skills
• Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
• Familiarity with personnel laws and regulations is required.
• A university degree in human management; social sciences, legal or related field is preferred.
Physical demands of the job
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.