Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP), the Oando Group comprises six companies who are leaders in their market:
The Fleet Business Partner is responsible tor developing and executing plans to achieve set target for transporters allocated to them. The incumbent shall be responsible for the direct account management of all assigned transporters. This will include truck efficiency: improve truck turnarourid time, maintenance schedule, GIT Management, compliance to EHSQ standards, relationshipmanagement, issues resolution.
The Fleet business partner is the primary focal point of the transporters for disputeresolution. payment processing and ensuring that transporter trucks are alwaysavailable for use.
The Fleet Business Partner is responsible for tracking of all the daily movement of all fleet of the transporters allocated to them from departure at loading terminals and NNPC wet depots to customer locations
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure a comprehensive and up-to.date database of information on all existing Transporters, Drivers and fleet is maintained and updated at all times.
• Achieve effective truck turnaround by following up and ensuring speedy loading, dispatching and discharging of all trucks in hislher fleet.
• Shall assist the team with Conflict resolution (products shortages/pilfering @ loading, discharging points and wrong calibration) of transporter assigned to you.
• Shall monitor Gil - ability to follow up with the transporter and ensure products are delivered on time.
• Shall ensure truck mobilization/utilization (Efficiency, late delivery, diversion and
• Shall Manage Relationships with assigned transporters (engage transporter to increase fleet size, performance, profitability and ring fencing etc.)
• Will Follow up with transporter's payment from finance (ensure correct rates and prompt payment at all times).
• Master data integrity - Data cleansing on oracle
• Shall create and maintain a Driver's database, coordinate driver training and provide advice on driver incentive schemes etc.
• Shall ensure all assigned transporters are fully compliant on calibration, Tracking and rebranding of all trucks in their entire fleet.
• Shall ensure all transporters' fleets are EHSQ Compliant (measured by Truck breakdown metrics, incident reports)
• All BPs Shall be assigned a Product each to monitor and ensure the company is not exposed to throughput expenses in any of her facilities
• Tracking of both white and specialty product to designated customer
• Prepare daily tracking schedule on extract from oracle for all loaded trucks at all loading depots for all assigned transporters, track manually and electronically such that at any given point in time, the location of assign TSP trucks are known
• Ensure 100% commitment of trucks to Dando Business by allocated transporters
• Ensure zero truck siding at the depots and customer location
• Ensure all trucks conveying Dando products meet minimum Dando EHS requirement
• Carry out good EHS culture and awareness developmental engagement with transporters and drivers.
• Ensure good health status for Dando Fleet trucks drivers Buiness Management & Performance Repoorting
• Prepare regular analytical reviews of truck performance, turnaround, availability in relation to planning.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Fleet Business Partner Supervisor from time to time.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Average efficiencies for their assigned transporters should be above 75% in relation to their minimum distance target.
• Mobilize at least 80% of daily truck request.
• Not more than 10% EHSQ non-conformities for signed transporters within a given year
• Remain within company GIT policy
• Timely resolution of disputes within 72hrs Oando Marketing - Job Description- Fleet Business Partner
• Timely presentation and payment of transporters bills within Finance SLA
• 100% compliance on truck calibration, tracking and branding for trucks
• 100% driver's data base accuracy.
• 100% Truck master integrity
• Ensure all assigned transporters purchase min 80% of their AGO from Oando
• % increase in the proportion of issues closed within timeframe
• Level of awareness and compliance among staff
• Quality of work done and report sent
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Good 1st degree from a recognized university
• 2 year cognate work experience in the Oil & Gas downstream industry sector
• Customer Service
• Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics - Supply chain Management
• Business Analysis
• Product Knowledge
• Key Account Management
• Analytical skills
• Interpersonal Relations
• PC Utilisation (Excel, Word, Power Point"
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.