Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP), the Oando Group comprises six companies who are leaders in their market:
The Order Management Officer (OMO) is responsible for the entire order life cycle (order processing, order tracking, and order fulfillment) while providing support to the sales team and customer base. The OMO is directly responsible for ensuring OMP running retail assets are fully optimized through accurate forecasting and stock monitoring. The role is still responsible for Internal and external customer management to ensure customer satisfaction and best service times. This role utilizes analytical skills in coordination with organizational and relational abilities to promote excellence in teamwork and service.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer Relationship Management
• Establish key customer and internal relationships in order to facilitate seamless order to delivery cycle and increased customer satisfaction/retention.
• Manage and resolve external & internal queries relating to order status and customer account issues.
• Liaise with sales team and customers for efficient and effective closure of all administrative issues relating to ordering process/ order fulfillment.
• Ensure a comprehensive and up-to-date database of information on ordering preferences, product preferences and preferred stock levels for all existing customer base.
• Make suitable recommendations on strategies for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group. Act as primary client interface for all order fulfillment request.
• Develop strong relationships with internal service providers (e.g. supply and distribution staff, finance and other marketing teams) to facilitate the provision of high quality products, prompt and efficient service to all customers.
• Handle customer enquiries and complaints with urgency; immediately refer issues/decisions requiring higher-level discussion or approvals to relevant personnel while maintaining customer’s satisfaction.
• Identify and recommend as appropriate, assistance for key customers; ensure all customers have adequate and direct access to you at all times.
• Obtain information required to process order (customer oracle code, name, product, quantity, price, delivery address, required date, customer average daily sales/consumption volumes, payment/credit details)
• Work with Sales and Distribution teams as appropriate to ensure all orders are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner
• Ensure appropriate approvals are in place prior to quote submission.
Escalate all delays to internal departments where interaction is required.
• Monitor product receipts/allocation at depots nationwide to avoid truck siding due to order unavailability.
• Cleanse system of invalid entries (no longer required/erroneously raised orders)
• Provide timely response to all order requirements (reversals, stock movement (SMR), replacements etc.) and monitor all supply gaps.
• Revalidate or Close expired/reviewed orders as required.
• Ensure all manual requests are duly approved and all regularization completed within SLA.
• Ensure funds/credit availability for all orders.
Inventory Management & Performance Reporting
• Ensure Stock levels, daily sales volumes of TWP are collated and used to forecast accurately for retail outlets and VMI locations
• All product orders raised must be fulfilled as specified to avoid stock-out or siding situations
• Ensure all Stock levels are maintained at minimum agreed/contractual volumes
• Render timely reports on consumption pattern, stock levels and product preferences.
• Trend and analyse reports to support business decisions.
• Prepare regular analytical reviews of sales performance in relation to stock and consumption.
• Support the Supervisor-OM in the preparation of monthly sales and operational reports by providing data required for reports promptly; at all times, ensure the accuracy and completeness of data provided and reports submitted.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor-OM from time to time.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Customer satisfaction levels (service time) and Retention.
• Quality of station information obtained.
• Accuracy of Forecasts
• Quality and Timeliness of orders (including returns and refunds)
• % of stock levels maintained by customer group
• Overall Territory coverage
• Innovativeness and quality of analysis carried out on each customer group.
• Level of efficiency in the use of the business operating system – ORACLE.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Good 1st degree from a recognized University
• 3 years working within a reputable and structured business environment.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Customer Service
• Analytically minded
• General business knowledge of oil and gas industry.
• Oil Marketing (Downstream) Supply Chain Management
• Business analysis and acumen
• Basic account Management
• Basic accounting and reporting (sales and marketing) skills.
• Interpersonal Relations – presentation skills, team-playing, creative thinking, innovation, time management, Task management skills, planning skills, relationship management.
• Basic selling skills
• Product knowledge
• Oral & Written Communication
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.