Job Opportunities in an Agro-Allied Company
Posted on: 24 July, 2014
Deadline: 7 August, 2014
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
A new and dynamic agro-allied company based in Sagamu has exciting and challenging opportunity for a
- ACCOUNT OFFICERS
- TECHNICAL SALESPERSONS
To fill Sales Vacancies in Lagos, Ogun, South East and Northern States.
- Qualified applicants for Account officer must have proven operational experience in accounting, possess the ability to communicate at all levels and influence in the right way.
- He/she must be honest and hardworking, have good coordinating skills and ability towork under pressure.
- He/she must have good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Successful candidates must be computer literate and possess a either HND, OND or ATS certificate in Accounting.
- Applicants must have at least 2 years post NYSC
experience and must not be more than 27 years of age.
go to method of application »
- Qualified applicants for a Technical Salespersons must have a good background in the sales and marketing of Finished Feeds and Concentrates, Animal Health products, Feed Additives and Poultry equipment.
- He/she must be aggressive, have strong communication & presentation skills, possess ability to work under pressure and a proven track record of fostering long-term customer relationships.
- Successful candidates must be computer literate and be able to work with little or no supervision.
- He/she must possess either a BSc. in Animal Science or DVM or HND in Animal Health & Production.
- Applicants must have at least 1 year post NYSC experience and must not be more than 27 years of age.
Method of Application
All applications should reach the email or address below within 2 weeks from the date of this advert.
The Head of Admin,
P. O. Box 3102,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Head of Accounts Department at AMO Group
- Accounts Payable at Tomato Jos
- Technical Officer at SIAT Nigeria Limited
- Senior Agronomist at KPMG Nigeria
- Warehouse Manager at WACOT Limited