Managing Director in a Steel Rolling Mill
Posted on: 24 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
A steel rolling mill under construction requires the services of a qualified candidate for the position of Managing Director.
- Candidate must be an engineer and a Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 20 years work experience in a steel rolling mill industry.
- Last 5 -10 years as General Manager of a steel rolling mill.
- Must have drawn up a business plan for a steel rolling mill.
- Must have been a Production/Factory Manager at some point of his career for at least 5 years.
- Must be able to create budgets and track expenditures.
- Must have OPEX and CAPEX knowledge.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the Board to define and articulate the vision and strategic direction for the company.
- Champion the articulation of strategies and plan required to achieve the vision and strategic business objectives of the company.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to management team in the execution of their duties.
- Ensure clear and unambiguous communication of the overall business objectives and strategic direction to all levels of the organization.
- Ensure the development and implementation of relevant structures (process, people, and systems) to support the achievement of the company's vision, goals and objectives.
- Understand market trends, customer needs, competitors and identify business opportunities.
- Drive the development of annual operating plans, i.e. operational plans and requirements, staffing and budgets that support the company's strategic plan and overall business aspirations.
- Provide broad guidelines for the establishment of standards to measure the performance of the company - its division, departments, teams and personnel.
- Oversee the formulation, administration and enforcement of policies to guide proper operational practices, ensuring that the company is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key organizations and investors and champion the formulation of strategic business alliances.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at a Multinational FMCG Company - Adexen Recuitment Agency
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Graduate Sales Representatives at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Senior Security Job Vacancy at British American Tobacco
- Latest Job Openings at a Manufacturing Group of Companies - Sales Force Consulting
- Career Opportunities at Promasidor
- Sales Vacancy at IFFCO
- Jobs at Fareast Mercantile Co. Limited