Country Representative at Water Aid
Posted on: 30 August, 2011
Deadline: 15 September, 2011
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at WaterAid
COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVE – Nigeria
SALARY: competitive INGO Salary & Benefits
LOCATION: Abuja, Nigeria
WaterAid are committed to giving the world’s poorest communities access to water and sanitation, and our work has benefited over 14 million people to date. We are passionate about delivering our aims and objectives, and pride ourselves on being a diverse, dynamic and supportive workplace.
Join us at this hugely exciting time of development and growth and you will not be disappointed! We have an exciting, ambitious new strategy in place – and you’ll be key to its successful delivery across Nigeria. Providing visionary leadership to this country programme, you will influence its private and public institutions, and build a widespread awareness of the benefits our work has to offer.
It will take a talented leader to make that happen. It goes without saying that you must have the credibility to work with government and donors at the highest level and have very highly developed people management skills. Knowledge of the WASH sector or a related sector such as health, environment or food security, and good knowledge and experience of working in the Nigerian social and political context or in a similar environment will also be key. The role calls for exceptional communication skills and experience of raising funds.
CLOSING DATE: 15 September 2011
FIRST INTERVIEWS: w/c 26 September 2011.
How to Apply
Visit www.wateraid.org/jobs for more information and the application pack. OR
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WaterAidSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Creative Associates International
- Job Opportunities at Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Secretary at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Massive Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project - i+ Consortium (52 Positions)
- Receptionist at The Social and Economic Rights Action Center (SERAC)
- Job Vacancy at Palladium Group
- Operations Managers at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)