The Senior Associate retail sales is primarily responsible for obtaining or receiving merchandise, totaling bills, accepting payments and managing customer relationships. Other responsibilities are:
- Stock shelves, counters or tables with merchandise.
- Selling brands to customers; upselling, cross-selling
- Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
- Stamp, mark or tag prices on merchandise.
- Answer customer questions concerning location, price and use of merchandise.
- Obtain merchandise requested by customer or receive merchandise selected by customer.
- Total price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
- Accept payment and make change. Wrap or bag merchandise for customers.
- Remove and record amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Calculate sales discount to determine price.
- Keep record of sales, prepare inventory of stock and order merchandise.
- Keep the shop floor clean and orderly.
- Liaise with the Social Media Admin to come up with campaigns monthly for all social media platforms.
Qualification and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field. Master's degree would be an added advantage.
Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in Fashion sales and a Minimum of 1 year cognate experience in Luxury lifestyle sales.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Creative and Innovative mind
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 22.72kg. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This job operates in a retail business environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position type and expected hours of work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work vary by schedule. Evening and weekend work may be required as schedule demands.
go to method of application »
The Human Resources Manager is primarily responsible for overall administration, co-ordination, and evaluation of human resource function. Other responsibilities are:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Recruit, conduct interviews, tests, and select employees to fill vacant positions, rewrite job descriptions as necessary.
- Administer all human resources plan and procedures for all employees in the organisation
- Administer salaries and compile payroll information by managing payroll preparation; completing reports and maintaining records
- Implement and update compensation program; monitor the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary.
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Evaluate reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Keep employees motivated and manage change in the organisation
- Interpret and advise on employment legislation; develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues eg. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities
- Approve leave consistent with rules and policies of the organisation
Qualification and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Human Resources, Psychology business management or any other related course
Minimum of four years’ experience in a similar role.
Excellent Communication skills
Strong analytical mind and critical thinking skills
Ability to motivate others