Careers in a Non-Bank Financial Insitution
Posted on: 23 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
We are a business support services firm with a proven track record. With over 14 years providing critical business support to new and established businesses, the firm has deep, specialized support service skills. Our clientele are some of the top performing brands in Nigeria. Most of our clients have retained our services for over 14 years attesting to the depth in professional services which we continue to offer.
Our Client, a non-bank financial institution in Nigeria seek to hire the services of an experienced strategy professional to provide leadership and direction in the development and implementation of best practice strategic initiatives across multiple business functions to support the delivery of the commercial and regulatory obligations of the organization to its employees, customers and stakeholders.
- The Head of Strategy will devise, develop and deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plan for business development, income generation and awareness rising for the organization.
- You will also help to raise the firms profile by defining and managing a new sales strategy.
- He/she will be capable of radical thinking, developing new and innovative strategies for the organization, all the time working in a diplomatic and practical manner to ensure that change is delivered in a sustainable way.
- Developing actionable strategies that create measurable long-term value for the organization.
- Play an active role in the planning, budgeting, monitoring and reporting of the organizations work.
- Ensure all activity is recorded accurately on the organization databases and evaluated accordingly.
- Ensure all budgeting and follow up of project costs and negotiation of contracts is completed.
- Working with Senior Management to establish a framework for sustained innovation and growth.
- Set timetable and process for review of the strategic plan, and advise on redevelopment in the run up to the next strategic period.
- Ensuring strategic plans are working effectively and that the company will remain competitive in the industry.
- Effectively communicating the businesses strategic objectives with senior management to drive the business forward.
- Providing high level strategic, planning and policy advice to the Group Managing Director, Executive management team and Board on all matters affecting the future business operations, capacity and sustainability of the services provided by the organization.
- Develop, direct and control the strategic and operational planning frameworks and planning outcomes for the organization in the short, medium and long term.
- Assisting the Group Managing Director and the Executive Management Team to execute approved corporate strategies.
- Construction and implementation of comprehensive digital strategies for a range of clients.
- Lead the business development and marketing team and own the production of all written sales collateral, writing proposals and pitch documents.
- Improve the business by identifying business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, risks and threats.
- Would utilize the use of project and program management skills to lead teams in assessing strategic planning projects.
- Initiate and manage existing and potential strategic corporate and media relationships, together with the Executive Director.
- Such other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- B.Sc in business or marketing-related degree
- Post Graduate Degree and /or Professional Qualification
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the Financial Services sector
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience
- High level understanding of strategic communications
- Demonstrated ability to tackle complex strategic problems
- High attention to detail.
- High level of investigative, analytical and interpretative skill to aid in research conducting.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders and consultants.
Method of Application
Applicants who do not qualify with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at a Financial Consulting Company - Eden Solution and Resources
- Latest Recruitment at African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Senior Executive Assistant to the Senior Partner at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Jobs at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Graduate Marketing Executives at Hedgeworth Microfinance Bank
- Head, Account at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Job Vacancies at Accion Microfinance Bank
- Graduate Marketing Executives at a Leading Commercial Bank - Phillips Outsourcing Services