Front Desk and Admin Executive in a Media House
Posted on: 23 July, 2014
Deadline: 25 July, 2014
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at F316 Consulting
Vacancy currently exists for a Front Desk and Admin Executive in a Media House Located on the mainland axis of Lagos.
This position shall be responsible for the following:
- Providing information to business partners and the public about the organization, within the powers granted;
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls from the front office;
- Welcoming visitors from outside the organization and providing the necessary guidance;
- Keeping track of contact data of persons and institutions that company employees have relationships with;
- Typing documents, filing and keeping strict records;
- Copying documents and sending faxes;
- Receiving, recording and distributing mails within the organization;
- Archiving files and working with register systems.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES FOR THE POSITION
- Very good knowledge of the English Language;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Dynamic, responsible, and analytical
- Professional attitude and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills,
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills
- Basic conflict resolution skills,
- Ability to as to handle difficult customers/visitors in the most professional manner.
- 1-2 years experience working in a similar role
- At least an OND from a reputable institution
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to send their CV with an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday July 25 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about F316 ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Digital Archivist at IBST Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Digital Marketing Interns at Paruto
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Head of West Africa Languages
- Marketing Manager at Monkey Media Limited
- Sales/Marketing Officers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Programs Manager at She Leads Africa
- News Intern Recruitment at Bloomberg News