If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria, Since then, Nigeria has continued to witness its innovative services. On 26 September 2011, Etisalat launched its 3.75G HSPA+ network in Nigeria. The 3.75G HPSA+ network will enable Nigerians enjoy super fast broadband services for both personal and business needs.
Etisalat Nigeria has seen unprecedented growth in the Nigerian telecoms industry with 17 million subscribers and consistently demonstrates its core values of – teamwork, integrity, passion for excellence, empowering our people and growing our people to Nigerians as it offers them world-class telecommunications services.
Etisalat has received several awards and endorsements for its quality and innovative services. Barely six months of operations in Nigeria, the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) pronounced Etisalat, Nigeria’s best network based on quality of service indices. In November 2012, Etisalat again received another award from the NCC for Excellent Customer Service. Other notable awards include - Brand of the Year award, Fastest Growing GSM Company of the Year, Best Marketing Company, Most Innovative Corporate Social Responsibility Company, Friendliest Tariff Mobile Operator, Best Telecoms Customer Service and Most Innovative Mobile Operator among others.
Indeed, at Etisalat the future is a world in which technology extends people’s reach on all fronts.
Provide support to project delivery organizations and oversee the successful completion of initiatives through planning, execution and monitoring of projects. Primarily focused on timely and cost-effective delivery of business benefits.
- Support project delivery organization in managing time, quality and scope of IT implementations to ensure there are no deviations from plan and ensure efforts are focused on delivering the agreed objectives;
- Establish and maintain relationships and communication with key internal and external stakeholders across the organization;
- Provide adequate feedback system on process improvement initiatives which are outcomes of program oversight function;
- Directly supervise the planning and execution of all IT projects to ensure delivery of business benefits;
- Influence resource allocation from all Etisalat stakeholders to achieve efficient & timely delivery of project output;
- Support the coordination of the IT Program board meetings and follow through with agreed actions. Ratify status reports for projects in-flight. Provide oversight function for all governance reporting;
- Responsible for preparing and generating reports to Etisalat corporate PMO, group and other aspect of business;
- Identify and respond to risks / escalated problems from vendor organizations during implementation;
- Enforce compliance for all project changes.
- Influence Etisalat and project delivery organization stakeholders by creating positive relationships through the appropriate channels to manage expectations and agreed objectives
- Promote quality of project delivery process by ensuring compliance to Etisalat quality and test standards;
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions to deliver strategic projects;
- Maintain a central record system and ensure knowledge base for all implementations are maintained for audit and reference purposes;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, Program and Portfolio Management
- First degree from a recognised university
- Project management qualification (eg. Prince2 , PMP)
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years relevant work experience particularly in a project driven organization.
- Experience in a telecomms environment would be an advantage.
- Good Communication & Presentation skills
- Problem Solving skills & Good Analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.