Marketing Executive at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
Posted on: 22 November, 2019
Deadline: 29 November, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Bedmate Furniture
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
- Source for orders/distributors from various locations
- Develop profitable business relationship with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company.
- Provide information on potential/ new customers.
- Plan activity-based journeys efficiently and provide all relevant reports to the Marketing Manager timely and appropriately.
- Implement business development marketing strategies, plans, policies and procedures to increase profitability
- Enhance market presence and competitive performance of all company products
- Supports the overall marketing objectives of Bedmate
- Disseminate information about promotions/ events, such as: the type to be planned, the target audience, the size of the event, the time frame and the proposed budget
- Assist in assessing and conducting market research to determine the marketing potential of new and existing business locations, available customers and make recommendations to Marketing Manager.
- Plan and prioritize personal marketing activities and customer/ prospect contact towards achieving agreed targets and growing own customer portfolio
- Make marketing calls, responds to and follow up on marketing enquiries
- Communicate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Conducts market research and analysis of market performance of company products to monitor customer preferences/ satisfaction and identify new markets for all company products
- Ensure utmost utilization and update of customer data base.
- Work with Marketing manager to conceptualise and develop new product lines base on market research
- Report to Marketing Manager on all marketing activities including progress on achievement of set targets.
- Minimum of first degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience in marketing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bedmate FurnitureSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at an Alcoholic Beverage Manufacturing Company
- IT Business Analyst at DIAGEO
- Electrical Engineer at A Leading Conglomerate in the Cosmetic Industry
- Warehouse Officer at Erisco Foods Limited
- Market Sales Representative at Yusuf and Halilu Enterprise (Saro Lifecare)
- Accountant at Vehicle Manufacturing Company
- Front Desk Representative at African Industries Group
- Automation & Instrumentation Manager - Rom Oil at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc