Olam Nigeria Limited is a leading company in the Agriculture sector in Nigeria. Olam has been the leading exporter in the non-oil sector in Nigeria for the past several years.
We are presently seeking to fill the position of IT System Administrator.
· Install new/rebuild existing servers/systems and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards
· Responsible for all aspects of the local data network and servers
· Good working knowledge of Servers, Routers and Switches
· Managing Internet connectivity to all users
· Experience in managing AD, File, Radius and DNS Servers
· Create, change, and delete user accounts per request. Repair and recover from hardware or software failures
· Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities
. Configure/add new services as necessary
· Ensures that the logical and physical network is performing as required and works with internal and external service providers to repair and restore service as needed.
· University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Network and CISCO certifications a plus.
4-5 years’ experience in System Administrator role with managing 40+ computers.
Application closes in 2 weeks. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.