For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering the Internet of Everything transition—an era where we'll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected.
The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It's where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey
Cisco seeks an experienced Territory Business Manager with a proven track record of managing and engaging with various partners in the region.
• Recruiting, Developing and Maintaining relationships with the channel Partners within the assigned territories
• Developing, maintaining and communicating a pipeline of current and future business that underwrites targets
• Enterprise Infrastructure selling skills to develop and support large deals with the partners
• Relationship management
• Strong communication skills coupled with superior negotiation skills
• Working knowledge of architectural and franchise solutions
• Demonstrates competence in using a variety of selling techniques
• Channel and alliance partners' relationship building and management
• Team play capability
• Works and leads the business strategies in collaboration with assigned partners and other business segments.
• Driving the implementation of Cisco's Strategy throughout the designated Territories through the partners
• Driving Multi Channel engagements to win business
• Managing a team of Partners, providing them direction, leadership and motivation
• Ensuring Knowledge Management occurs within the industry group sharing best practice
• Providing accurate and timely management information and revenue forecasts
• Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction within the Territories
• Initiating and executing demand generation and Marketing programmes
• BS degree or equivalent with a minimum of 7 years successful experience managing a sales territory in a growing business environment including prospecting, replacing an incumbent/competitor, and protecting the installed base.
“At Cisco, we create a culture where everyone is welcome, valued, respected and heard; where our employees can contribute to their full potential in pursuit of Cisco’s vision and objectives. Through this culture of inclusion and diversity we help to create a great place to work for employees and an intense focus on our global customers and shareholders. From this we gain a better understanding of the world—and the differences in its people. We achieve more together and change the way we work, live, play, and learn.”
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.