Community Manager at Bellafricana
Posted on: 21 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Bellafricana
Bellafricana provides Indigenous Businesses with a platform to showcase their business and connect to their global consumers looking to patronise and trade with them. Beautiful, simple and easy to use, Bellafricana is a fun and friendly place to hook up with your customers and grow the revenue for your Indigenous business.
At Bellafricana, Our single ultimate goal is to help and empower 5,000 people by year 2022 to start, grow and scale profitable and sustainable successful global businesses. We hope to also bring quality Afrocentric/Indigenous businesses to the forefront of the global market. This is a big deal for us because what we do does not just impact the people we help but the people that work for them, their family and even their customers. Most importantly what we do creates jobs.
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Daily effective follow-up with potential members and corporate clients to convert them.
- You will ensure that all verified members receive the best possible membership experience - take responsibility for addressing the needs of all members.
- Build compelling email marketing and nurturing campaigns that attracts buyers and customers.
- Get success stories from members and showcase on all marketing platform.
- Develop and manage content schedules.
- Writing press release and maintaining relationships with the media and influencers to maintain a positive image of the company and increase brand awareness.
- Attend and represent the company in industry events.
- Research, Create and Manage content for our social media, blog, group, newsletter
- Manage online brand reputation.
- Managing live chat, comments online and community group.
- Develop content for Bellafricana TV and Manage our YouTube Channel
- Bachelors in Mass Communication, Public Relations, and other related Courses
- 2-3 years experience in content writing, social media management, public relations, Graphic and video designs.
- He/she must be a people’s person with great interpersonal and communication skills
- He/she must be able to develop ‘WOW’ communication and marketing strategies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bellafricana career website on docs.google.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BellafricanaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Account Manager at a Leading Forex Trading Company
- Internship Positions at Betfarm
- Marketing Manager at Muti-Tech Y2k Global Concept Ltd
- Latest Jobs at Tsebo Solutions Group
- Administrative Officer at Redeem Royal Company
- Sales Executive - Wood & Aluminium at BankSome Group
- Sports Analyst at BetEnsured
- Sales Representatives at Chase Gaming Solutions Limited