Latest Jobs at Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 21 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Transsnet Financial
Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers' needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.....
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers' questions on the products.
- Meeting sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinking skills.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
- Applicants must have B.sc or HND
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com with the "Job title" as the subject of the email
go to method of application »
- Responsible for finding and contacting third parties to meet marketing and activities needs;
- Responsible for multiple suppliers' quotation comparison and cooperation cost control to ensure a high return on investment;
- Responsible for controlling the progress of third-party cooperation projects and effectively promoting long-term and efficient cooperation of high-quality third parties.
- Lead the team to effectively promote third-party cooperation and complete the task requirements of the team and leadership in a timely manner;
- Can obtain the best cooperation quotation, control costs, and achieve higher profits;
- Able to develop well-known brands and large-scale platform cooperation, and long-term efficient cooperation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business administration, or related field.
- More than 3 years of business cooperation experience is required;
- Give priority to job seekers with a large number of high-quality partner resources.
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Telesales Representative - email@example.com
- Business Cooperation Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Transsnet FinancialSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Mobihealth International
- Fresh Jobs at a Fintech Company - Proten International
- Product Manager at Opera Software
- Experienced Network Engineer at LUMENAVE International Limited
- Senior Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Job Vacancies at Ericsson Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- People Manager at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)