Maintenance Manager in an Energy Company
Posted on: 23 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WRS - Worldwide Recruitment Solutions
This Energy Company is a part of a group which is well-established in executing renewable power projects. The company is seen as both exciting and entrepreneurial in the fields in which it works.
- Based in Nigeria and reporting into the Chief Engineer the client is looking to appoint an experienced Maintenance Manager on 2-3 year contract with immediate effect.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the electrical, mechanical and PCM of the power plant and associated auxiliary equipment and infrastructure.
- The role will be site based.
Your key duties will include:
- Reviewing all the mechanical, electrical, PCM maintenance records to determine the condition and point of equipment components in its life cycle.
- Ensuring that the Power Plant availability and reliability is calculated and prioritised to minimise impacts on safety and production, through effectively executing the Planned Maintenance Program.
- Reviewing the condition of tools and making recommendations on the replacement or purchase of new ones required for maintaining the electrical, mechanical and PCM assets.
- Ensuring that the appropriate facilities, procedures and workforce competence to achieve legal compliance, incident prevention and the achievement of tasks in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- Developing a training and certification strategy for the maintenance department.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Suitable Applicants
- With a degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent, and a minimum of 5 years experience in Operations/Maintenance of Power Plants, candidates will have experience with Kaplan power plants maintenance or heavy industry.
- You will be experienced in mechanical, electrical, I&C systems including protective relays and energy meters.
- Those with Hydro power experience are highly desirable.
- This position is Single Status, and is open to International applicants.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WRS - Worldwide Recruitment SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Discipline Engineer (Marine) at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Job Openings at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Supervision and Scaffold Services Officer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Asset Integrity Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Vacancies at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Enginners at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Marketing and Communications Director at Jagal Group
- Operations Officer at Bloffin General Merchant Limited jobs in Nigeria Bloffin General Merchant Limited