This Energy Company is a part of a group which is well-established in executing renewable power projects. The company is seen as both exciting and entrepreneurial in the fields in which it works.
Your key duties will include:
- Reviewing all the mechanical, electrical, PCM maintenance records to determine the condition and point of equipment components in its life cycle.
- Ensuring that the Power Plant availability and reliability is calculated and prioritised to minimise impacts on safety and production, through effectively executing the Planned Maintenance Program.
- Reviewing the condition of tools and making recommendations on the replacement or purchase of new ones required for maintaining the electrical, mechanical and PCM assets.
- Ensuring that the appropriate facilities, procedures and workforce competence to achieve legal compliance, incident prevention and the achievement of tasks in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- Developing a training and certification strategy for the maintenance department.
Desired Skills and Experience
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.