This Energy Company is a part of a group which is well-established in executing renewable power projects. The company is seen as both exciting and entrepreneurial in the fields in which it works.
Your key duties will include:
- Ensuring the normal run on a 24 hour schedule of Operators duty of monitoring the performance of the plant and auxiliary equipment.
- Ensuring that the operators are acting on directives from the National Control Center, verifying that generators are properly set up and are synchronized to the National Grid.
- Verifying that Operators are preparing correctly the protection guarantee certificates for workmen to work on equipment.
- Assisting the creation of a training strategy based on the requirements for the proper operation of the Power Plant.
- Ensuring that the Operators render daily, monthly and annual energy summaries and submit these to the National Control Centre.
Desired Skills and Experience
Interesetd and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.