At APM Terminals, we are a team of over 20,000 employees spread across five continents and more than 60 countries united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community. Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your workplace.
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish A.P. Moller-Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with over 120,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and retail sectors - Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
APM Terminals does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not send or apply unsolicited resumes to our job openings, APM Terminals employees or any other Maersk Group brand or company location. APM Terminals is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At APM Terminals, the results you deliver matter. We will give you lots of responsibility right from the start and plenty of opportunities to achieve your full potential. For all of our employees, we offer fair, competitive compensation and rewards which include continuous development opportunities. Since our talented employees are the foundation of our company culture and our success, we reward performance in a way that promotes continued achievement.
• Value and team-based leadership.
• An open and engaging working environment.
• A wide range of international career opportunities.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
• Competitive compensation packages
• The key responsibility will be to ensure completeness of all revenue streams from Vessel/Quay, Yard and Gate activities.
• Analyze all Quay/Vessels related activities and ensure they are properly logged in the Vessel Operations report and these activities are timely and correctly charged to the Shipping Lines/Operators according to the tariff.
• Analyze all Yard related activities and ensure these are properly logged and adequately billed to the customers.
• Coordinate with GSC to ensure full revenue is booked and accounted for
• Analyze Containers Gate-in and Gate-out reports and ensure that all chargeable activities are invoiced to the customers. Moreover, the revenue analyst should ensure that all customers' waivers, refunds are thoroughly reviewed and analyzed and accounted for in the system.
• The revenue analyst should also carry out audit on a regular basis on container level to ensure each container is fully paid for.
• Analyse the manual lifting of hold and ensuring proper processes followed with reasoning
• The revenue analyst must prepare fortnightly and monthly reports and justify each revenue streams based on various operations data.
• Any other work given by Revenue controller/FM/CFO
Who we are looking for
? Requires a college degree in business or accounting, or related discipline
? Requires at least three(3) to five(5) years of progressively more responsible general accounting/Auditing experience, preferably in the private sector, and in transportation or related industry.
? Requires a general understanding financial transaction and audit trails
? Must have good understanding and working knowledge of accounting specific software (preferably IFS). Requires proficiency in various software applications and programs, specifically EXCEL spreadsheets.
? Requires a thorough knowledge and understanding of revenue and terminal operations' procedures.
? Detail Oriented and investigative mind with passion for number crunching.
? Requires the ability to interpret applicable company policies and procedures, applying them consistently and without discrimination.
? Requires sufficient understanding of various accounting concepts in order to review and interpret accounting and operational data.
? Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills.
? Requires effective interpersonal skills.
? Should be self starter and able to deliver results
? Should be able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
? Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment
? Must be able to handle company information with confidentiality and discretion
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.