At APM Terminals, we are a team of over 20,000 employees spread across five continents and more than 60 countries united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community. Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your workplace.
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish A.P. Moller-Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with over 120,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and retail sectors - Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
APM Terminals does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not send or apply unsolicited resumes to our job openings, APM Terminals employees or any other Maersk Group brand or company location. APM Terminals is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At APM Terminals, the results you deliver matter. We will give you lots of responsibility right from the start and plenty of opportunities to achieve your full potential. For all of our employees, we offer fair, competitive compensation and rewards which include continuous development opportunities. Since our talented employees are the foundation of our company culture and our success, we reward performance in a way that promotes continued achievement.
• Value and team-based leadership.
• An open and engaging working environment.
• A wide range of international career opportunities.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
• Competitive compensation packages
• Coordinate with GSC and ensure all AP invoices are timely and accurately updated IFS
• Keep AP tracker up to date on daily basis
• Review AP tracker on daily basis and Identify/resolve discrepancies
• Reconcile AP tracker with AP General Ledger account
• Ensure timely payment to all suppliers
• Ensure proper authority and documentation
• All invoices under disputed or hold to be kept in separate folder. The folder should be reviewed on weekly basis and regular follow-up should be carried out with concerned person or to resolve the dispute
• Twice weekly pay-run to be carried out in coordination with GSC
• Accounts Payable; invoice and bank vouchers to be properly maintained and archived.
• Time to time voucher audit to be carried out to ensure all the invoices and bank vouchers are properly filed in the archive.
• Excellent communicator with all Management and Staff levels
Who we are looking for
? Requires a college degree with a specialization in business and accounting.
? Requires at two years of general accounting experience.
? Requires sound the knowledge of financial database software and MS office.
? Requires a sound understanding of accounting principles and transactions.
? Requires a good understanding of cash transactions.
? Requires sufficient understanding of various accounting concepts in order to review and interpret accounting data.
? Requires a good understanding of general office procedures and established policies relating to the position.
? Must be able to use financial database software for data entry.
? Must be able to compile and extract data.
? Must be detail oriented, and with good skills in numbers and general mathematics.
? Must be organized and be able to keep records and files neatly.
? Requires effective interpersonal skills.
? Must be able to use a desktop computer with experience using MS Office, especially Excel software.
? Must have basic organizational and planning skills, so that work flow is managed efficiently and accurately.
? Must be able to handle matters of company business with confidentiality and integrity.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.