If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Southgate Technologies Limited is an ICT solution provider and a Cisco Gold Partner| Systimax Business Partner |VMware Enterprise Partner| Sonic Wall Partner|EMC Partner |IBM Partner| APC Partner|HP Partner | Lenovo|Samsung Partner|Microsoft Partner| Hitachi Partner with cream of highly skilled professionals. We are unique because we deliver end-to-end technology-based business solutions that meet the business needs of our clients.
We are currently looking for a Solution Architect for our Business Solutions Department. A person who can work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The Solution Architect will be a member of a presales team and participates in the delivery of various projects. He/she will work directly with our business development unit in identifying add on sales opportunities via a close cooperation with the customer in the delivery of projects.
Working as a Solution Architect you are expected to work, cooperate and communicate with all the various units of Southgate Technologies as well as our clients. The role requires regular travelling out of Lagos.
Our ideal candidate is highly autonomous, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong project management and time management skills and has a successful track record of designing simple, scalable solutions and troubleshooting complex network problems and delivering innovative solutions.
Responsibilities are as follows;
- Responsible for technical sales, analysis, designing, implementation and optimization of Enterprise Solutions.Interface with Clients, OEMs, Consultants, Vendors and Service contractors on daily basis.
- Coordinating the implementation, configuration and documentation of specialist tools, applications and equipment.
- Provide innovative solutions to the delivery of services and facilities arising from the organizations‘ plans.
- Analyze complex customer requirements and propose technical and competence developments solutions in new areas and domains
- Provide the specified customised solutions, covering several domains and layers in the customer network.
- Act as a leader/mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues.
- Manage teams of less experienced Solution Architects or Service Engineers in customer projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Engineering/ICT or equivalence and minimum of 3 years work experience
- Cisco (CCIE) in any track is mandatory
- Excellent IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols.
- Knowledge of Cisco Switches, ASA Firewalls, Routers,
- In-depth knowledge of routing protocols - Static Routing, RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, GRE, MPLS, IPv6, Policy Based Routing PBR, e.t.c.
- Ability to design and implement Cisco Networks Expertise with Cisco Switches and routing protocols
- Ability to present technologies and solutions to various clients across different sectors
- Knowledge of Data Center solutions will be an advantage
- Project Management Professional (PMP) will be an advantage
- Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills.
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- Ability to work as a team player
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here