Jobs in a Fast Growing Indigenous Conglomerate
Posted on: 22 July, 2014
Deadline: 5 August, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
We are a growing indigenous conglomerate comprising 13 operating business entities, across sectors (manufacturing, oil and gas, agro-allied, trading and mining, real estate, etc) of the Nigeria economy.
We are recruiting in the following positions:
- Reports to the Retail Service Controller
- As the station Manager, he/she is in charge of the station
- Responsible for the day to day sale of all products in the station, PMS, DPK, AGO, Lubricants and LPG.
- Ensure the Safety of cash sales for all products at the station
- Responsible for daily cash and banking operations of the station
- Performs month end financial analysis of the station including P&L
- Plans all shift arrangement for staff at the station and manages them for optimal performance
- Carries out monthly stock check for all products ana report same to the Controller
- Maintains adequate stock of all products and reorder level to ensure availability
- Implement the higheSt: safety and quality control standards of the station
- Ensures top customer service delivery and satisfaction
- Implement the Group marketing policy and procedure at the station
- Maintains company's equipment for optimum performance
- First Degree/HND in any of the following disciplines: Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting and other related courses
- Age: Between 30-33 years old
- Applicant must have managed a Service/Filling station for at least 4 years as a Station Manager.
- Should posses basic HSE/Occupational Health & Safety skill,
- Knowledge of industry regulatory requirements/compliance and should be conversant with local environment.
go to method of application »
- Reports to the Executive Director Operations (with dotted line relationship with GM Operations)
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Group's Retail Service/Filling stations country wide including the Gas Plants
- Supervises the station Managers
- Identifies and meets the training needs of all staff in the service stations including Pump Attendants
- Sets target for service stations
- Prepares the annual budgets including accountability of the service stations bottom-line (P & L)
- Maintains the asset register of service stations
- Ensures the safety of the Group's assets including cash and stocks at the service station
- Determines reorder level of each product to ensure availability. Product line includes but not limited to PMS, DPK, AGO, Lubricants and LPG.
- Liaises with all relevant Government Agencies/Regulators to obtain necessary operating licence/Permits and maintain good relationship with them
- Minimum of first degree/HND in any of the following disciplines: Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting, Engineering, or related field, a higher degree is an advantage,
- Age: Between 30-35 years
- Applicant must have a minimum of 8 years cognate experience in the Downstream (Oil & Gas) Sector of the industry preferably in the Retail service, should posses basic HSE/Occupational Health knowledge.
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their resume to: email@example.com not later than two weeks of this publication. Only applications that meet the relevant qualifications will be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- HR Systems Analyst at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- IT Support Administrator at Tamrose Ventures Limited
- Marine Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Facility Officer at RusselSmith Group
- Aviation Sales Officer at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- Facilities Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited