Jobs in a Fast Growing Indigenous Conglomerate
Posted on: 22 July, 2014
Deadline: 5 August, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
We are a growing indigenous conglomerate comprising 13 operating business entities, across sectors (manufacturing, oil and gas, agro-allied, trading and mining, real estate, etc) of the Nigeria economy.
We are recruiting in the following positions:
- Reports to the Retail Service Controller
- As the station Manager, he/she is in charge of the station
- Responsible for the day to day sale of all products in the station, PMS, DPK, AGO, Lubricants and LPG.
- Ensure the Safety of cash sales for all products at the station
- Responsible for daily cash and banking operations of the station
- Performs month end financial analysis of the station including P&L
- Plans all shift arrangement for staff at the station and manages them for optimal performance
- Carries out monthly stock check for all products ana report same to the Controller
- Maintains adequate stock of all products and reorder level to ensure availability
- Implement the higheSt: safety and quality control standards of the station
- Ensures top customer service delivery and satisfaction
- Implement the Group marketing policy and procedure at the station
- Maintains company's equipment for optimum performance
- First Degree/HND in any of the following disciplines: Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting and other related courses
- Age: Between 30-33 years old
- Applicant must have managed a Service/Filling station for at least 4 years as a Station Manager.
- Should posses basic HSE/Occupational Health & Safety skill,
- Knowledge of industry regulatory requirements/compliance and should be conversant with local environment.
go to method of application »
- Reports to the Executive Director Operations (with dotted line relationship with GM Operations)
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Group's Retail Service/Filling stations country wide including the Gas Plants
- Supervises the station Managers
- Identifies and meets the training needs of all staff in the service stations including Pump Attendants
- Sets target for service stations
- Prepares the annual budgets including accountability of the service stations bottom-line (P & L)
- Maintains the asset register of service stations
- Ensures the safety of the Group's assets including cash and stocks at the service station
- Determines reorder level of each product to ensure availability. Product line includes but not limited to PMS, DPK, AGO, Lubricants and LPG.
- Liaises with all relevant Government Agencies/Regulators to obtain necessary operating licence/Permits and maintain good relationship with them
- Minimum of first degree/HND in any of the following disciplines: Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting, Engineering, or related field, a higher degree is an advantage,
- Age: Between 30-35 years
- Applicant must have a minimum of 8 years cognate experience in the Downstream (Oil & Gas) Sector of the industry preferably in the Retail service, should posses basic HSE/Occupational Health knowledge.
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their resume to: email@example.com not later than two weeks of this publication. Only applications that meet the relevant qualifications will be considered.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Senior Reservoir Engineer at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited
- OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor at Hobark International
- Human Resource Job at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting