Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
- To support the Head, Brand and Marketing in the drive to building strong relationships across the business (internally & externally).
- To support the Head, Brand and Marketing to maintain/improve the brand integrity across all the bank's marketing initiatives and communications as well as play mentorship role to key personnel in the department.
- Responsible for implementing and executing strategic brand initiatives.
- Maintain brand integrity across all product segments and corporate brand on all platforms (internal & external)
- Design and co-ordinate campaigns, advertising and all kind of PR visibility on print, online, offline and digital.
- Monitor global marketing and branding trends across financial and non-financial sectors.
- Responsible for all creative outputs inclusive of web promotional materials, selection of creative agencies, creative briefings, graphics, photography, etc.
- Integrate the bank and brand’s strategies using various platforms where staff can learn about, understand and absorb the goals of the bank and direction of Management.
- Engage other internal departments in driving and supporting all marketing and communication activity.
- Ensure employees of the organisation are kept informed and motivated.
- Build on existing networks and develop where required, internal communications contacts/channels throughout the bank.
- Develop and implement global marketing communications plans that drive the demand for the bank's offerings.
- Enhance customer satisfaction through dissemination of regular and accurate information on Bank's products and initiatives.
- Develop execution plans for thought leadership initiatives, where wide range of content is used in order to build awareness and credibility for the bank and brand in the market, simultaneously establishing the bank's MD/CEO as a thought leader within the financial sector.
- Responsible for the operational delivery and budgeting for all aspects of marketing, communications, membership and events programmes.
- Coordinate and monitor the approved calendar of events.
- Ensure all branding programs/events aligned with the overall business objectives and are optimized/relevant to multiple audiences.
- Responsible for the operational delivery and budgeting for all events programmes
- Provide guidelines and approve key procedures for the execution of event management activities
- Approve work plans, schedules and budgets for event delivery management
- Set and monitor KPIs to measure effectiveness of event delivery
- Co-ordinate media campaigns, advertising and all kind of PR visibility on online, social media and other digital channels.
- Oversee the business’s online brand marketing campaigns on all digital channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, bank's websites, email, mobile channels etc.
- Review contents on Web Media and other Mainstream Multimedia Marketing channels – New Media (Email, Digital - Blog, Online newspaper, Social Media)
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the Bank’s digital channels
- Oversees online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improves the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Analyse marketing plan and performance using KPI’s
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the bank at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Lead brand strategy and drive the execution/operational delivery of strategy inclusive of communication campaigns and network building.
- Compile, develop and execute the firm’s marketing plan, in line with the business strategy as decided and communicated by Management.
- Review and evaluate market trends, competition and customer needs in order to be proactive and maintain market leadership.
- Ensure the bank engages with a diverse audience (have different campaigns for the different customer segments) and consistently measuring impact and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Develops and manages the bank’s brand strategy as well as corresponding brand elements in order to maximize the brand’s equity.
- Responsible for the creation of all forms of marketing, for example, interactive marketing, direct marketing campaigns, advertising, sales collateral, press releases, and executive presentations.
- Ensures that all branding programs are aligned with the overall business objectives and that they are optimized and relevant to multiple audiences
- Analyse the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Create an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share
- Identifies the key sustainability drivers and opportunities for the bank, finding innovative ways in which the bank can be a good corporate citizen to the benefit of employees and customers to yield business benefits
- Collaborate on all initiatives related to the bank's Corporate Social Responsibility
- Provide public relations support / content development for Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- Responsible for inspiring, motivating, leading and managing the team.
- Responsible for the recruitment, development and retention of relevant skills in order to meet the business needs.
- Ensures the effective selection of staff by matching the skills and competencies to the requirements of the job.
- Ensures skills assessments and competency-based training takes place as and when required.
- Builds organisational capabilities through evaluating likely future requirements and ensuring that individuals are provided with the best possible development opportunities in line with these.
- Creates an environment in which learning, and development are emphasised and valued.
- Takes personal responsibility for coaching and mentoring others.
- Effectively delegates authority and responsibility, in line with business objectives, to ensure the empowerment, motivation and effectiveness of all direct and indirect reports.
- Promotes a culture where the values of the Bank are seen to be ‘alive’
- University Degree in Mass Communications or related field
- Masters in Marketing or related field
- Relevant Professional certification (e.g. APCON)
- Minimum of 7 years of cognate experience
- Strong communication skill and ability to work effectively within a wide range of constituencies in a diverse business environment
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Customer service orientation
- Proven Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge of Banking operations, policies and procedures.
- Possession of in-depth knowledge of customer retention strategies
- Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Skilled in budget preparation and fiscal management
- Ability to analyze problems and develop creative solutions
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of contemporary Brand Management principles and practice.
- Basic Microsoft Office suite and other business related soft wares
go to method of application »
As a Chief Technology Officer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Shaping executive descions with regard to the technological interests of a company
- Outlining the company's technological vision, implementing technology strategies
- Working in a consultative fashion with other functional heads as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensuring that the technological resources are aligned with the company's business needs
- Conducting research and case studies on leading-edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation; evaluating new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions
- Outlining the framework and goals for technology research and development
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market
- Using technological assets to improve employee and customer experienc
- Managing technology budgets and time frame
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
- Providing leadership to technology team in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission, and values
- Acting as a mentor to team member
The Requirements for this role are as follows:
- Masters' degree in Computer Science or related field will be an added advantage, MBA is a preferred choice
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience with at least 10 years working in a technological role, at least 5 years at a managerial role
- Cloud Computing; hands-on experience on Microsoft Azure platform is a major requirement
- Certification in TOGAF and Enterprise Architecture frameworks
- A good understanding of Information Security Management System
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology
- Advanced IT Knowledge
- Extensive bank industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
- Data Centre Architecture
- Infrastructure Management
- Knowledge of the banking industry
- Technology Design & Development
- Team Management
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Strategic Thinking
- Stakeholder Engagement
go to method of application »
- To drive the growth of the retail business through development of targeted value propositions for customers and value chain partners.
- Developing and implementing the commercial strategy for the business.
- Understanding the value drivers of the business and identifying profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue and market share.
- Developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of the key customers/target segments to ensure that their needs are being met and that their business is retained.
- Working closely with the Head of Retail Sales, Customer Experience Management and Customer Life-cycle Management to manage key customers and deepen share of wallet.
- Reviewing existing products, services and markets.
- Undertaking market research and analysis and producing business plans/recommendations (including all associated costs and forecasted revenue for the business), to ensure that all business development opportunities (new products, services and markets) are optimized.
- Championing and leading each new product or service development, from innovation through to successful implementation across each business function, to enable it to become a core part of the business.
- Reviewing and assessing the potential to develop strategic partnerships with sector specialists.
- Assessing the risks to the business of any new commercial opportunities.
- Leveraging customer data analytics and insights to ensure consistent delivery of a superior customer experience.
- Representing the Company externally e.g. at networking events, conferences and exhibitions to enhance and strengthen the Company’s profile and optimize all business development opportunities.
- Liaising with relevant internal departments to ensure that customer needs are met and that customer requirements are fully communicated throughout the business
- Bachelors’ degree and preferably an MBA or relevant second degree
- Minimum of 10 years commercial management experience
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role in FMCG, e-commerce, telecoms
- Banking Experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in consumer segment marketing particularly focused on youths and mass segments
- Experience in developing product visions and customer journeys
- Experience in building and managing successful teams that work well together, particularly cross-functionally
- Good standing and assertiveness, with excellent team work attitude, with proven ability to influence and coordinate teams beyond his/her own department
- Ability to deal with decision making processes in complex organizations
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.