Online Sales Agent at Transsnet Financial
Posted on: 18 November, 2019
Deadline: 25 November, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Transsnet Financial
Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
- Responsible for advertisements, content marketing and conversions on various channels online
- Responsible for mining high-quality conversion channels to achieve monthly customer goals.
- Convert customers.
- Familiar with various online websites, APPs, forums, communities, etc.
- Good computer knowledge
- Good writing skill
- Good marketing skill.
- Provide computers, notebooks, training, etc.
- Excellent office environment, high-speed Internet access conditions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs.email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Transsnet FinancialSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service Officer at CardinalStone Partners
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Bank - CA Global
- Job Opportunities at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Cashier at Transsnet Finance Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunities at a Private Equity Firm - PWC
- Loan Officer at a Reputable Financial Institution - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Account Officer at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
- Administrative Officer at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)