Janitor at Smart Partners Consulting
Posted on: 18 November, 2019
Deadline: 30 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
- We are in need of Janitors who will perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
- Duties may include tending furnace and boiler, performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs, keeping buildings in clean and orderly condition.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Mow and trim lawns and shrubbery, using mowers and hand and power trimmers, and clear debris from grounds.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Spray and fumigates to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Clean and restore building interiors damaged by fire, smoke, or water, using commercial cleaning equipment.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well when supervisors are not present.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance, building repairs, cleaning and other janitorial work.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies.
- SSCE/OND holders.
- Able to use basic cleaning equipment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms word only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Male Auxiliary Nurse at Hazon Holdings
- ICT Specialist at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
- HSE Officer at Willers Solutions Limited
- Quality Control Officer at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Request For Proposals at FinPact Consulting
- Latest Vacancies at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Data Analyst at Helena Frey Limited
- Procurement Engineer at Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited