Dealer and Customer Channel Specialist - E-Commerce Order Management at Bemas Nigeria
Posted on: 15 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View Jobs posted same day
Bemas Nigeria is loooking to fill the role below
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Dealer Fulfillment Programs
- Drive and assist in the strategic planning and execution for the digital Ship-to-Store (STS) and In-Store Pick-Up (ISPU) programs. Drive dealer recruitment and onboarding within the Payment and Order Management Systems.
- Partner with the Strategy team to stand-up, execute, and monitor the STS pilot program. Assist in transforming the pilot program into a scaled and highly efficient and effective fulfillment channel.
- Write, coordinate, and deliver dealer training on the ship-to-store program through various methods such as video, e-mail, and in-dealerships.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with dealers to continually expand and improve upon the program, as well as assist dealer in providing excellent customer service.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for dealers for all system, customer, and operational concerns and issues.
- Work with the Company Academy to add and manage the dealer fulfillment program to the overall dealer certification program.
- Drive and assist in the strategic plans and execution for the digital drop ship program. Own drop ship onboarding.
- Assist in standing-up the back-end operations of developing a dropship program.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships to ensure fulfillment metrics are being met.
- Assist drop shippers in improving operations to meet the growing and ever-changing standards of our customers.
- Develop an understanding of the systemic order flow to perform order triage on orders to ensure they are flowing properly and escalate and track order issues as they arise as needed.
- Monitor and analyze STS and dropship orders to ensure they are being executed efficiently, and in a timely manner. Partner with dealers and drop shippers via phone, e-mail and on-site visits to triage issues that arise.
- Measure, analyze and report out on key performance metrics (KPI’s) for dealers and drop shippers to the respective fulfillment partners and leadership. Initiate and lead continual discussions with fulfillment partners to hold them accountable for metrics and make continual improvements.
- Act as a back-up to the Order Management Specialist to monitor ship-to-home order health
- Partner with the 3rd party Order Management System (OMS) support team, and occasionally the BemasDevelopment team when technical order issues arise. Clearly communicate the issue and impact to teams, so they can assist with issue resolution.
- Utilize reporting tools to monitor and evaluate large number of orders at a time to identify themes in fulfillment issues. Make recommendations on fixes and resolutions.
Present to the Board monthly revenue targets and actionable steps towards actualizing them
- Partner with the Customer Service agents to understand how customer touch points are impacted by all fulfillment partners actions and decisions.
- Act as a liaison between the Order Management Team and the customer service teams that support our business.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Requirements, Skills And Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related experience.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in E-Commerce order fulfillment, digital product management, account management, customer service and/or operations roles preferred.
- Experience working with digital channels, order fulfillment management, and/or E-Commerce websites.
- Experience in cultivating and maintaining relationships inside and out of immediate team.
- Aptitude in working with E-Commerce-related applications and processes (e.g., management systems, order management, bug tracking, UAT, content) and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Demonstrated experience of providing exceptional customer service, and a passion for keeping the customer first.
- Ability to evaluate data and make informed recommendations and decisions based on findings, attention to detail.
- Ability to work and manage through ambiguity; a self-starter.
- Ability to solve problem.
- Willingness to Travel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Excellent PC skills required, including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Solid math, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 4 year degree or higher preferred
- Years Of Experience Required
- 3 Years Experience Minimum
Salary. N100,000- 150,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Inventory Officer at Obeezi Contracting Company Limited
- Customer Service Representative at Obeezi.com
- Order Processor at Supermart.ng
- Job Openings at Vasiti.com
- Job Vacancies at Garmspot Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Vice President, Commercial at Konga Nigeria
- Store Officer at Belanova Industries Limited