StreSERT Services Limited is a professional business support services organisation offering quality Stress-Free Outsourcing services to corporate organisations.
Our client offers a unique learning environment fostering young minds to proffer solutions to problems, train pupils with an inquisitive mind and a desire for knowledge, thereby raising disciplined and transparent future leaders.
- The job holder will actively help students learn the mastery of basic arithmetic and problem-solving skills, create lesson plans, assign and correct homework, manage students in the classroom, communicate with parents, and help students prepare for regular testing.
- Work with, and develop visual aids and teaching resources
- Stir up and help children develop curiosity and knowledge in the maths subject
- Design appropriate teaching plans and execute lessons that reflect the curriculum
- Design teaching materials to sustain students’ interest in the subject
- Evaluating student progress and the ability to meet courses standards in mathematical knowledge and skills
- Employing a variety of methodologies in teaching and instructing pupils, including demonstrations, discussions, and teaching
- Responsible for checking pupils' work and monitor students’ progress in the subject
- Interfacing with parents on matters relating to their kids as often as required
- Responsible for running extracurricular activities as observed in the school
- Facilitate classroom procedures and inculcate discipline in students
- Design student assessment systems and methodologies
- Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
- NCE/ Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in education or related field
- At least 4-6 years of teaching experience in standard and structured schools
- Expertise in the field of mathematics
- Must be organized and analytical
- Experience of both Nigeria/British curriculum is a MUST
- Experience teaching in a classroom environment
- Flexibility and high adaptation skills to work successfully in an unpredictable school setting
- Strong interpersonal communication skills for interaction with students, staff and parents
- Ability to inspire and enthuse young children
- Positive energy, resourcefulness, and patience
- Ability to work independently with children
- Good sense of humour and the ability to keep things in perspective while communicating effectively with children
Very attractive salary
Qualified applicants with the required experience should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘NMT-11’ as subject of mails before 30th November, 2019. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.
go to method of application »
(job ref: PRI-EST-11)
Our client is a large-format printing organization based in Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa. In the course of restructuring, the position of a Print Estimator has become vacant.
- The Job’s primary responsibility to provide, within specified time frames, accurate pricing based on a customer’s written or verbal request. Estimating the cost of producing printed jobs on both litho and digital presses, whilst also being a part of the customer service team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, specifications, and related documents; identify labour, material, and time requirements by studying such materials to compute costs.
- Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information. Present prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain cost data base by entering and backing up data. Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Exercise initiative in developing, or assisting in, creating grids and filling out customer supplied grids after the prices are set by sales.
- Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, or quality control measures.
- Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading, or cost reports.
- Examine documents, materials, or products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Calculate figures, such as required amounts of labour or materials, manufacturing costs, or wages.
- Review documents, such as production schedules, work orders, or staffing tables, to determine personnel or materials requirements or material priorities.
- Confer with establishment personnel, vendors, or customers to coordinate production or shipping activities and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
- Address and resolve, or assist in resolving, internal and/or external customer or sales related questions or problems.
- Other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities assigned as needed.
- In addition to the essential functions listed above, the employee is expected to exercise honesty, integrity and respect with all clients and co-workers, maintain a professional appearance and demeanour, demonstrate a positive attitude, communicate effectively with co-workers and clients, work with accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail, respect the work environment and keep it as neat and clean as possible, and exercise initiative to learn new skills and tasks and to help co-workers when possible.
- Bachelor Degree and minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the marketing, commercial print or advertising industries.
- Must possess mathematics skills and the ability to perform calculations.
- Must be computer-literate; able to use Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Suitable applications should be sent to ‘email@example.com’ before 30th November 2019 using “PRI-EST-11” as the subject of application. SUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
go to method of application »
(Job ref: EVC-HRG)Details:
Our client is into environmental and sustainability risk management consulting.
The ideal candidate will be expected to structure the HR unit, guide the Management on appropriate labour laws and policies as well as engage, improve and preserve suitable employees, in ensuring that the goals and objectives of the organization is achieved.
- Responsible for developing relevant policies and getting it approved by the Management.
- Administer compensation, benefits, safety programs and performance management systems, and recommend relevant trainings as required.
- Analyze training needs for employee development towards the benefit of the organization at large.
- Provide consultation and guidance to the management in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Participate in the development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with under-staffing, refereeing disputes, and administering disciplinary procedures
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting contracts and policies, helping resolve work-related problems etc.
- Maintain records and compile reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism etc.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Any other duties of similar responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related.
- A minimum of 5 - 6 years of HR experience in a fast paced organization.
- Salary is a minimum of N200, 000 NET monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates with stated years of HR GENRALIST experience should send CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
using 'EVC-HRG' as the subject of the mail before 30th November, 2019.
go to method of application »
(Job ref: smi-2m)
Our client is a Group of company who operates in the Humanitarian, Printing and the Oil & Gas Sectors.
Reporting to: Head of Communications
Key Relationships: Head of Communications, Head of IT, Communications Team
The role of the social media intern is to offer support to the Communications department as a maternity cover for 2 months. He/she will strategically identify and post engaging content for Group via social media feeds which will inspire people to support us/our brand and grow our followership driving good publicity. The social media intern will interact with our communities on these platforms to increase engagement, followers and the quality of their experience. He/she will identify key influencers and conversations where we can engage to better showcase our work and expand our reach.
- Proven work experience in social media
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent creative/copywriting skills
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/HND/OND in Marketing, Mass Communications or related field.
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
- To manage the social media desk under the supervision of the Head of Communications for a 2-month period.
- To generate social media content on all the organization social media platforms in order to drive publicity and increase followership.
- To project the organization as an enabler of progress in the community through the use of pictures, content, video and graphics.
- To work closely with the Head of Communications and team to execute the social media strategy.
- To generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages the organizations followers to act.
- To optimize the organization’s social media platforms and increase the visibility of the groups social content.
- To continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- To work with the company’s photographer to ensure that edited pictures and videos are received promptly which will allow for their seamless transfer on to social media once they have been vetted by the Head of Communications
- Handling the distribution of Bulk SMS and other content on marketing platforms like mailchimp
- To monitor Live Streaming during events, ensuring that the information being projected is in line with the organization’s vision.
- Regularly post and schedule content on the organization’s social media feeds.
- Work with the Digital Communications Officers and others within our communications team to ensure that all content on our social media feeds align with organisational, and specific project strategies.
- Produce regular reports on social media performance.
- Advise colleagues and help them to develop content strategies based on previous performance reports and audience insight.
- Develop social media strategies to expand our reach and impact through social media channels.
- Identify key social influencers who we can engage with.
Suitable applications should be sent to‘email@example.com’ using ‘smi-2m’ as the subject of the email before 28th November, 2019.
go to method of application »
Our client is a Non-governmental organization that focuses on Widows and orphans across Nigeria.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Checking of School bills for Coordinator’s vetting
- Assisting with Some Banking Errand-Taking letters to the bank.
- Assisting with Data Entry and reconciliations
- Assisting with Filing of Documents
- Assisting to Administer Petty cash when the Accountant is not around
- Assisting with Audit and facts checks
- Assisting with management of paying school fees and reconciliations
- Provide Support to the Account department.
- And any other duties that may be assigned
- Candidate must possess minimum of an OND in Accounting or Banking and Finance.
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience in offering accounting support.
- Must be adept in the use of Quickbook Accounting Software, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have verbal and written articulacy, professional discretion, integrity and efficiency.
N70, 000 Per month.
Qualified applicants with the aforementioned requirements should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ using ‘ACC-ASS‘as the subject of the application before 30th November, 2019. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be invited for interviews.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Primary School Mathematics Teacher - email@example.com
- Print Estimator - firstname.lastname@example.org
- HR Executive - email@example.com
- Social Media Intern - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account Assistant (Non-governmental Organization) - email@example.com