Latest Jobs at Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited
Posted on: 15 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited
Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited was established on October 8, 1999 to provide efficient and qualitative consulting services to the oil and gas industry as well as banks and financial institutions in the areas of human resources placement and management, human resources consulting services, tax administration and payroll services as well as oil and gas fiscal and contractual terms advisory services.
This role is expected to support the current business expansion in the organization.
The incumbent will be a commercially driven and performance - oriented executive, with a strong penchant for success.
The role will oversee the existing divisions and report directly to the Chief Executive.
- Constantly develop business proposals to present and prospective clients
- Supervises all HR Outsourcing related issues from entry to exit for all outsourced staff
- Supervises all business related issues concerning the importation, marketing and selling of the Company’s products
- Carry out oversight functions on Payroll issues, Accounts and all statutory issues.
- Supervises respective Officers who manage Company’s relationship with service providers and regulatory agencies with respect to health, pension, insurance, tax, security etc.
- Supervises the drafting and signing of agreement between the company and its new clients and liaises with the company’s lawyers to give proper briefing in the event of litigation between the company and any of its employees and or between the company and any of its clients
- Performs any duties assigned by the CEO and deputize for him in his absence.
- Masters degree in any humanities, management, social science or science disciplines
- High level of conceptual skills
- Membership of relevant professional bodies
- Conversant with professional and statutory regulations in HR practice
- Minimum of 15 years cognate work experience 7 of which must have been at senior management level
go to method of application »
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual marketing strategy/work plan
- Develop relevant proposals on the company range of services that meet the needs of the company prospective and existing clients
- Seek new businesses from existing clients, as well as identify and source for new clients.
- Constantly Initiate business ideas and market the company range of products and services
- Supervises sales team towards achieving set targets
- Degree or equivalent. Masters degree and or relevant professional qualifications will be an advantage
- Ability to prepare and market good business proposals
- Ability to do research and lead task team on major assignment
- Proficiency in the use of MS. Office Tools
- Minimum of 10 years cognate work experience 5 of which must have been at Management level
go to method of application »
- Preparation and submission of financial report to Management for regular decision making
- Oversee the preparation of management accounts
- Review of account reconciliation, account receivable, and account payable
- Oversee the verification of all invoices, petty cash, and payment vouchers
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting control procedures
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures
- Maintain the cost accounting system of the company
- Preparation of weekly/monthly revenue and expenditures
- Monitor and review accounting related system reports to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Liaise with accounts officers of respective Company’s bankers, tax authorities, and external auditors
- Oversee cheque lodgment, and monitor bank balance/statements
- First degree or equivalent plus professional qualification of ACA or ACCA. MBA/M.Sc. especially in finance will be a definite advantage
- Proficiency in the use of MS office tools (Word, Excel and Access) and ability to use accounting software
- Minimum of 10 years experience in similar role 5 of which must have been at management level
- Good analytical and technical skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVS to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lington & Bernie Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Key Account Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Jobs at GUS Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Rossland Group
- Latest Jobs at Supra Investments Limited
- DevOps Professional at Emplug Limited
- Transportation Logistics Manager at Thasious International Company Limited
- QHSE Safety Coach at Atlas Professionals
- Professional Sales Staff at Doheney Services Limited