Fresh Jobs at LN Outsourcing
Posted on: 15 November, 2019
Deadline: 30 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lightning Networks
LN Outsourcing provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization.
- You must be comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, support decision making, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Provide leadership and structure to the Finance unit
- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial reporting process for the company,
- Spearhead all financial planning and policies, accounting & cost control practices, and
- Lead financial management activities across the organisation and affiliates
- Manage all investment portfolios
- Review and file tax matters in compliance with local, regional and national regulations,
- Develop strong external relationships including local authorities and advisors,
- Build business Plans for major Capex and acquisitions,
- Manage, control and regulate the organisation’s budgets, maintenance of its financial reports
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Confident, Detail-oriented and Analytical
- Min Required Experience:3 year(s)
- Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
go to method of application »
- Daily cleaning of designated places within and outside the factory.
- Maintain cleanliness of the factory and its environs.
- Trimming and cutting of grasses within the factory premises.
- Swift response to all needs on environment cleanliness to avoid sanctions from government regulatory boards.
- Must be at least an SSCE holder
- Must be hardworking
- Must be flexible to shuffle between Ikeja and Apapa on required days necessary.
Thirty-Five Thousand Naira (35,000)/month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lightning NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Mathills Services Limited
- Legal Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Information Technology (Tier 1) Support Officer at Whyte Cleon Limited
- Sales Manager at a Multinational IT Services Company - Ascentech Services Limited
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- Business Development Executive at GreyWolf Empire
- Event and Creative Lead at Hazon Holdings
- Head of Finance at GBC Professional Services