Grant Managers at Chemonics International Inc.
Posted on: 22 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
Chemonics International, an international development company. seeks qualified candidates for an anticipated project funded through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). This project will focus on community and youth engagement and conflict mitigation in northern and northeastern Nigeria. It is expected that the project will be based in Abuja. with a field office in northeastern Nigeria (to be determined). Chemonics seeks candidates who are passionate about
improving the lives of others with qualifications in the following fields:
- The grants manager will be charged with administrative and financial management of grants to ensure compliance with USAID and Chemonics grants processes, and regulations.
- The GM will analyze and evaluate grant applications, monitor expenditures of beneficiaries, and provide grantees with technical assistance in financial management, procurement and the planning and implementation of activities.
- It is anticipated that this position will be located in both Abuja and northeastern Nigeria.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- At least five (5) years of progressively responsible relevant experience on donor-funded projects. including grant and project management. financial management, procurement, and/or sub-contracting.
- Demonstrated experience in grants management focused on ensuring that procurement, finance, logistics, and programmatic aspects are compliant and implemented on-time in challenging implementation environments, ideally northern and northeastern Nigeria.
- Experience in assessing' recipient organizations' grant-worthiness with regards to financial, administrative, and program planning capacities.
- Ideally this will include familiarity with USAID grant management policies.
Method of Application
Application Instructioas: Send your resume and salary history to the following address ChemonicsNigeriaOTI@gmail.com Please indicate your position of'interest in the subject line. Only finalists will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Mercy Corps
- TA - Child Protection Officer at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists at Cuso International
- Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor at Randstad Construction Property Engineering - Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
- Job Opportunities at FHI 360
- Graduate WASH Technical Assistant at the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor at Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
- Logistics Coordinator at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)