Program Development Officer (PDO) at Chemonics International Inc.
Posted on: 22 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Chemonics International
Chemonics International, an international development company. seeks qualified candidates for an anticipated project funded through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). This project will focus on community and youth engagement and conflict mitigation in northern and northeastern Nigeria. It is expected that the project will be based in Abuja. with a field office in northeastern Nigeria (to be determined). Chemonics seeks candidates who are passionate about
improving the lives of others with qualifications in the following fields:
- As the primary party responsible for the development of grant and technical assistance activities, the PDO will identify potential grantees through networking and outreach while developing grant concepts and activities.
- The PDO will prepare, present, and analyze grant concepts, applications, and grant agreement/award documents to ensure consistency with program objectives.
- The PDO will also support grant implementation and monitoring and evaluation activities.
- It is anticipated that PDOs will be located in both Abuja and in northeastern Nigeria.
- Bachelor's degree required. advanced degree preferred.
- At least three (3) years of demonstrated experience in project design, development, and management of relevant donor-funded community development projects. Ideally this will include experience in northern and/or northeastern Nigeria.
- Proven knowledge of local and international Non-Governmental Organizations and community-based organizations implementing relevanr activities.
- Knowledge of key governmental actors and stake holders, with an up-Io-date understanding of the political environment and social conditions at the national level and in northern and northeastern Nigeria.
Method of Application
Application Instructioas: Send your resume and salary history to the following address ChemonicsNigeriaOTI@gmail.com Please indicate your position of'interest in the subject line. Only finalists will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Chemonics InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Senior Advisor at Marie Stopes International
- Project Manager-STEER at Save the Children Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Latest Jobs at PYXERA Global
- Human Resource Officer at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Emergency Coordinator at Malteser International
- DHIS/ICT Advisor at John Snow Incorporated (JSI)
- Job Vacancies at the Global Health Supply Chain Procurement and Supply Management Project (GHSC-PSM)