Program Development Officer (PDO) at Chemonics International Inc.
Posted on: 22 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Chemonics International
Chemonics International, an international development company. seeks qualified candidates for an anticipated project funded through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). This project will focus on community and youth engagement and conflict mitigation in northern and northeastern Nigeria. It is expected that the project will be based in Abuja. with a field office in northeastern Nigeria (to be determined). Chemonics seeks candidates who are passionate about
improving the lives of others with qualifications in the following fields:
- As the primary party responsible for the development of grant and technical assistance activities, the PDO will identify potential grantees through networking and outreach while developing grant concepts and activities.
- The PDO will prepare, present, and analyze grant concepts, applications, and grant agreement/award documents to ensure consistency with program objectives.
- The PDO will also support grant implementation and monitoring and evaluation activities.
- It is anticipated that PDOs will be located in both Abuja and in northeastern Nigeria.
- Bachelor's degree required. advanced degree preferred.
- At least three (3) years of demonstrated experience in project design, development, and management of relevant donor-funded community development projects. Ideally this will include experience in northern and/or northeastern Nigeria.
- Proven knowledge of local and international Non-Governmental Organizations and community-based organizations implementing relevanr activities.
- Knowledge of key governmental actors and stake holders, with an up-Io-date understanding of the political environment and social conditions at the national level and in northern and northeastern Nigeria.
Method of Application
Application Instructioas: Send your resume and salary history to the following address ChemonicsNigeriaOTI@gmail.com Please indicate your position of'interest in the subject line. Only finalists will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Chemonics InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Artist at the Institute of Credit Administration
- Security and Logistics Manager at Education Development Center
- Consultant - Social Safety Net Mechanisms at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Consultants at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- HR Coordinator at Solidarites International (SI)
- Panagora Group Latest Recuitment
- Team Lead at ACDI/VOCA Nigeria
- Procurement and Logistics Manager at FHI 360