Regional Program Manager at Chemonics International Inc.
Posted on: 22 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Chemonics International
Chemonics International, an international development company. seeks qualified candidates for an anticipated project funded through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). This project will focus on community and youth engagement and conflict mitigation in northern and northeastern Nigeria. It is expected that the project will be based in Abuja. with a field office in northeastern Nigeria (to be determined). Chemonics seeks candidates who are passionate about
improving the lives of others with qualifications in the following fields:
- In conjunction with the chief of party (COP), the RPM will manage the project's field office and oversee programming in the north.
- Management responsibilities will include financial and administrative duties, program development and implementation, identification of resource recipients, and supervision of staff
- Other responsibilities will include context analysis and guiding project strategy.
- It is anticipated that this position will be based in northeastern Nigeria.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- At least five (5) years relevant professional experience, including two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Ideally this will include programming experience in northern and northeastern Nigeria.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in financial and administrative management. program development
- and implementation. and grant development and implementation.
- Prior working experience in donor programs; experience with community-level engagement programs preferred.
Method of Application
Application Instructioas: Send your resume and salary history to the following address
ChemonicsNigeriaOTI@gmail.com Please indicate your position of'interest in the subject line. Only finalists will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Chemonics InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Logistics Officer at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Latest Jobs at Gender Equality, Peace and Development Centre (GEPADC)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Malaria Consortium
- Business Development Advisor at Plan International
- Senior Program Officer, Special Projects at FHI 360
- Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Renovation and Construction of Camp Facilities, Custom House at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)
- Job Vacancies at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)