Consat is a Direct to Home (DTH) broadcasting service owned by CBS (Continental Broadcasting Service, owners of TVC and Radio Continental).
Consat TV currently has 40 free channels upon fresh installation and activation, and these free channels run for a month. After which you can subscribe for any of the 4 available bouquets.
A Direct to Home (DTH) broadcasting company offering Home Entertainment Services to its subscribers, a product of Continental Satellite Limited, is a new digital pay television offering which includes channels ranging from news, children's programming, documentaries, series, and movies. Its launch signifies the opening up of a new world of digital television entertainment in Africa and beyond. We seek the services of a motivated and energetic individual to market an existing products. The Marketing Manager will be expected to assist in market penetration and enhance the product growth strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
1) Gathering and reporting Market intelligence: Provide competitive insight into the industry and report on activities of direct performers. Be well versed with the industry on a local and pan-African basis. Utilize learning from global players to help set direction at a local level.
2) Special Projects: Participate in special projects including process improvement, new retention categories and joint Projects with Customer Service.
3) Developing the annual Marketing plan: Understand and identify key marketing opportunities and define an overall marketing program plan. Work with Operations, Sales and Finance to develop programs to drive business growth and awareness. As part of planning process, define measurements of success for each program.
4) Executing and monitoring the Marketing plan: Deliver monthly and quarterly reports that clearly show CONSAT’s performance in each territory. Complete and track performance. Analyze the business and service performance, providing marketing insight that will help adjust and grow the business in accordance with set goals. Ensure that each report is accurate, concise, and timely. Develop and execute product, launches, promotions and demonstrations.
5) Identifying and monitoring sales activation activities: Develop a strong collaborative working relationship with the distribution partners. Respond quickly to requests, work collaboratively to solve business problems, and communicate regularly with internal and external stakeholders. Establish direct communication with channels, providing marketing expertise and counsel. Working with head of Marketing and social media coordinator, you will plan and monitor social media campaigns for our customers. This include coordinating campaigns throughout the business
6) Managing the annual Advertising Marketing Budget: Implementing key marketing initiatives in line with the budget. Work with Agencies and vendors to realize marketing initiatives. Demonstrate reduction in cost of acquisition at all times.
7) Customer Focus: Maintaining a customer-focused attitude toward activities; concentrating on those that contribute towards improving customer lifetime value.
· Bachelor's degree in a Business Degree or equivalent
· At least 8 years working experience in direct marketing and the Nigeria media Industry.
. CRM Experience and knowledge of CRM will be an advantage
· Experience in trade sales activations
· A professional Sales & Marketing qualification including CIM diploma will be an added advantage
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Ability to maintain strong 3rd party relationships
Interested and suitably qualified canidates should forward updated and detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org