Eat'N'Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. We bring Africans the best brands of: QSR (Quick Service Restaurant), Fast Casual, Casual Dining, Fine Dining and Coffee Shops. We develop world class brands that address the needs of the African market by serving up a tasty portion.
Eat'N'Go is currently recruiting for the position of:
Responsible for managing of all import function of the company (From Pre shipment, Shipping and clearing from the ports).
• Opening of form M / LC (Application to import)
• Handling timely order execution & documentation like Pre & Post shipment documents.
• Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
• Liaising with accredited clearing agent for the clearing of good at destination (Apapa , Tin can island and airport as the case maybe
• Liaising with the shipping company on all issues with consignment
• Administering import procedures and documentations and effectively liaison with Nigerian Customs / Logistics.
• Managing demurrages, port charges within specified norms.
• Managing seamless movement of the consignments to the destination.
• Liaising with Port authorities & customs officials, monitoring compliance to regulatory requirements and maintaining requisite papers & documents.
• Coordinating with Port Authorities for various requirements connected the vessels handling at the ports.
• Renewal of relevant licenses for all company imported listed items(should be conversant to the procedures)
• To get duty assessment in one day after Pre- Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR) and rotation number is allotted.
• To follow up with approved clearing agent to ensure timely clearance.
• To apply and get refunds (shipping & container deposits etc.)
• To be able to organize fast track clearing for the group.
• To prepare daily progress report and send to Head Office before close of the business.
• Any other assignment that may be given from time to time by superior officers
Qualified candidate to email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Title as Subject of email.