The American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for an Executive Administrative Assistant. This position is a local one open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Executive Admin Assistant to the Dean is charged with the responsibility of providing high-level administrative support for the Dean in accordance with AUN Policies and Procedures, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions which include but are not limited to preparing correspondence, travels, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. The Executive Assistant shall also relieve the Dean of administrative detail by coordinating work flow within the department, setting up "tickler" system and setting up an "exception reporting" system to handle routine tasks without supervision. Also, the Executive Assistant shall routinely re-order office supplies.
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
• Energetic, dynamic personality
• Ability to perform consistently under pressure and to work cooperatively with others.
• Ability to represent the Dean’s Office in a professional manner
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to receive and follow instruction.
• Ability to run several projects at the same time simultaneously with high level efficiency.
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their resumes, cover letters and references to email@example.com before the closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.