Suppy Chain Manager at Protege Management
Posted on: 12 November, 2019
Deadline: 29 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Protege Professionals
Protege Management is a premier boutique Executive Search and Human Resource Consulting organisation that offer both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
- Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing the company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity.
- In addition, will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
- Schedule all products distribution.
- Select carriers and third-party services.
- Negotiate third party contracts and rates.
- Coordinate all haulage for all locations.
- Ensure all haulages are compliant with interstate traffic laws and regulations.
- Respond to haulage complaints, lost items, and damages.
- Review and analyze budgets, expenditures, and operations.
- Determine needs for expansion of routes and schedules.
- Supervise and manage the logistics team.
- Provide leadership to help the team develop skills and meet goals.
- Track and report shipment results.
- Develop and manage logistics KPIs.
- Develop and document standard operating procedures.
- Analyze the financial impact of logistics changes, routing, shipping modes, etc.
- Design, assess, and implement new strategies and initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with company processes.
- Train, coach, and evaluate logistical team.
- Assist logistics coordinator, warehouse specialists, and other team members when needed to meet schedule.
- B.Sc in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field.
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for 6 plus.
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.).
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Salary is negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Protege ProfessionalsSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Procept Associates Professional Services Limited
- Dispatch Rider at Pistons and Pedals Limited
- Official Driver at Outcess Solutions Limited
- Job Opportunities at an International Consulting Firm - RS Hunter Limited
- Driver at Rovedana Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Ojatee Consulting
- General Manager - Engineering/Oil & Gas Project at 4 Quartes Consultants Limited
- Field Support Engineer at Alister Greene Consulting