Job Openings at Pickmeup International Company
Posted on: 12 November, 2019
Deadline: 30 November, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Pickmeup
Pickmeup International Company - The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Responsible for promoting and publicizing the company’s brand and services.
- Carrying out the daily tasks that keep department functioning.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Devising and developing ideas and strategies.
- Work to achieve the company’s target.
go to method of application »
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers.
- Monitor drivers relationship with customers.
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers.
- Assist in design, review and update processes, policies and procedures line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfactory is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers application and other goals and polices of the organization required to optimize services
- Note customers complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with drivers.
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Location/Position/Name" as subject of your mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PickmeupSimilar Jobs
- Mobile App Developer at BoroMe Limited
- Business Development Assistant (Corper/Intern) at Recourse Technologies Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Vogue Web Solutions Limited
- Property Manager/Property Management Application at SDSD Nigeria
- Cooling Field Operations Leader at Vertiv Nigeria
- Director, Technology and Innovation at Signal Alliance Limited
- Graphic Designer at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Tax Manager at Transsion Holdings