GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and helping to cure the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
To maintain, assemble and test GE Rental Tooling to a high standard adhering to all shop work pack procedures, quality and HSE polices. Reporting to the Cell Lead - Rental Shop for day to day work priorities
- The maintenance, assembly and testing of Subsea Rental tooling as specified in shop work packs.
- Accurate sign off of shop work packs for full quality control of work carried out.
- Producing quality goods on time as stipulated in shop work pack
- Ensuring that area of work is maintained hazard free and tidy
- Participating in continual improvements for safety and throughput from Rental Tool shop
- In this role you will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Develop opportunities for reducing operating expenses
- Actively participate in safety initiatives
- A university engineering degree within Manufacturing/Mechanical
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
- 3 year plus experience in Subsea maintenance environment.
- Self-disciplined, cooperative manner with the capacity to work to written procedures
- High level of HSE awareness with certification in slinging and lifting, pressure testing, manual handling.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Ability to read and understand drawings and engineering part specifications.
- Assemble Rental Tooling in accordance with drawings, engineering part specifications and assembly procedures as stipulated in shop work packs.
- Test products once assembled according to quality, HSE and engineering procedures as stipulated in shop work packs
- Participate and co-operate with risk assessments when requested. Notify supervisor of any risks immediately.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing schedules and priorities.
- Pleasant personality
- Experience working with maintenance of Rental Tooling
- PC proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Six Sigma training is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.