Job Openings at Willers Solutions Limited
Posted on: 12 November, 2019
Deadline: 20 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable organization is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
go to method of application »
Location: Port Harcourt/Lagos
- Improve the sales and financial performance of Protective Coatings.
- Develop and implement strategies for securing Marine & Protective Coatings projects
- Increase market share in the region
- Prepare sales plan with a road map to achieve a planned objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities with IOC’s; to ensuring profit maximization.
- Set the direction of the business, forecast annual, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly budget and targets and prepare action plans for self and individual team members.
- Identify, develop and maximize new and existing business opportunities for sales of Coatings in Nigeria
- Set up and develop a new distributor in Nigeria
- Ensure compliance of safety requirements including protective clothing, induction programs and confined space training where required on all sites both internal and external
- Explore new application/product/ business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Civil/ Infrastructural Engineering.
- NACE 2 Certificate and Offshore Sales Experience is Mandatory
- Techno Commercial Candidate with Min of 5 yrs experience in Sales and Marketing of COATINGS and must have exposure in leading a team applicators & contractor.
go to method of application »
- Generate huge sales by finding prospective buyers for the company’s products
- Sales and marketing of Decorative Paints, Hygiene and Cleaning Products such as; Soaps, Detergents etc.
- Follow up on prospective clients to meeting up with sales targets.
- Manage business relationship with new and existing clients.
- Investigate leads and understand the market trends.
- Identify most important sales KPIs.
- Prepare and present reports when needed.
- Attend sales educational events and seminars.
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Report to management team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of OND in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Sales Executive.
- Must be fluent in speaking HAUSA LANGUAGE.
- Proven record of successful deals closed
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools
- Good Communication and human relation skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- HR Assistant - email@example.com
- Sales Manager, Coating (Offshore) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales Executive - email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Supply Chain Officer at Edge Business Concept
- Contact Centre Agent at Invent Alliance Limited
- Latest Jobs at RGS Incoporated
- Business Development Manager at AGL Consulting Limited
- Human Resource and Administration Manager at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Sales Manager (Marine Coating) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Interior Architect at LeadHire Limited
- Job Opportunities at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited