Graphics / Motion Graphics Designer at McOlay Concepts International Limited
Posted on: 12 November, 2019
Deadline: 15 November, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at McOlay Concepts International
McOlay Concepts International Limited - We are a team of passionate ICT enthusiasts around the world, dedicated to making the internet a better place. We love awesome work and are always glad to make our clients and even better their audience say wow! We specialize in School Management System Portals and provide various ICT Solutions.
- Repair design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Animation or any related field
- Years of experience: 3 - 5 years
- Solid expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong working knowledge in Flash and video editing softwares.
- Experienced in Maya & 3D MAX.
- Strong understanding of the theory and esthetics of graphics creation, color correction and audio mixing.
- Work well under pressure.
- Have passion for motion design and storytelling.
- Time and resource management skills.
- Ability to learn fast and take direction.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experienced in 2D character animation using After Effects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV & Portfolio to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about McOlay Concepts InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Product Manager at Opera Software
- Experienced Network Engineer at LUMENAVE International Limited
- Senior Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Infosec Engineer at Interswitch Group
- Job Vacancies at Ericsson Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- People Manager at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Job Openings at Willers Solutions Limited