Emerson Process Management, an Emerson business, is the global leader in helping businesses automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil & gas, refining, pulp & paper, power, water & wastewater treatment, metals & mining, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
Emerson combines superior products and technology with industry-specific engineering, consulting, project management and maintenance services. Its brands include PlantWeb, Fisher, Micro Motion, Rosemount, Daniel, DeltaV, Ovation, and AMS Suite.
This role will be responsible to grow Regulators business in the assigned area, the sales engineer will be responsible to insure the proper growth and positioning of Regulators division throughout the different products range: Natural gas, Industrial and Tescom.
• Protect and grow existing business in compliance with REGS business plan
• Build positive relationships with customers that will generate future sales.
• Identify business opportunities with new sites and applications and plans to develop them.
• Develop new accounts and target competitive accounts in the assigned area or market for market share gain.
• Assess customer requirements and pain-points and suggest appropriate solutions.
• Actively engage in key account development and project pursuits. In particular, focus on developing End-user preferences and differentiation strategies during initial pursuit cycle.
• Ensure efficient follow up of quotes and sales activities.
• Feedback product and capability requirements to factory.
• Conduct differentiation / product seminars and/or training to internal and external customers.
• Actively follow up on customer satisfaction with delivered solutions and installed products.
• Provide regular monthly reports including a summary of key activities/projects, work schedules, proposal logs and competitive feedback etc
• Work according to Emerson internal policies and within the granted level of authority supported by the Regional Sales Manager
• Adhere to Company trade compliance policies and Ethic code of conduct
Education and Qualifications
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 3 - 5 Years Experience
• Nigerian and English speaking.
• Action Oriented,Career Ambition,Customer Focus,Ethics and Values,Drive for Results,Negotiating,Presentation Skills,Personal Learning,Problem Solving,Self-Development,Written Communications,Time Management,Timely Decision Making
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.