Entry Level Assistant Supervisor at ARM Life Plc
Posted on: 21 July, 2014
Deadline: 29 August, 2014
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at ARM Life Plc
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
ARM Life Plc, a member of ARM GROUP (Asset and Resource management)is a company licensed by NAICOM to underwrite life insurance and risk management businesses.
ARM Life Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Work as an Assistant Supervisor and be responsible for the recruitment, training, activation and development of financial advisors whom will in turn research the marketplace and advise clients on products and services available.
- Will ensure clients are aware of and understand products that meet their needs and hence secure sales.
- Will create lead generation activities for the team and ensure proper follow up to yield appropriate results.
- Should posses minimum of a University degree (B.Sc/B.A/B.Eng etc)
- Should have 1-3 years working experience.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be smart and understand the marketplace properly.
Method of Application
Interested candidats should send CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ARM Life PlcSimilar Jobs
- Brand Specialist/Officer (Graduate Trainee) at ARM Life Plc