HSE Officer at Funtay Global Resources Limited
Posted on: 8 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Funtay Global Resources Ltd
Funtay Global Resources Limited is an oil and gas solution company registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream and other various Energy Sectors.
- We are seeking an Oil and Gas Safety Officer (contract) with at least 4 years experience to work in an oil and gas facility in Delta State.
- Develop a Safety Management Plan (SMP) for the project to ensure a safe work environment for all company employees, contractors, visitors, and community.
- Regularly audit the SMP for compliance and update to ensure the alignment with project scope and conditions.
- Organize and schedule required safety staff and first aid coverage.
- Provide direction, support and resource to all site managers, supervisors, foremen and safety advisors.
- Ensure that all incidents are reported immediately.
- Participate and assist the supervisors, foreman and safety advisors in the investigation of incidents to determine root cause, and corrective actions where necessary.
- Ensure incident corrective actions are followed up on and completed.
- Ensure injured workers are offered modified duties and documentation has been completed. Monitor and follow up on modified workers in the field.
- Ensure Safety Advisors are verifying field staff training and competencies; consult the project management team and Regional Safety Manager for compliance and action plan.
- Review safety obligations of the clients and ensure they are carried out as per the terms of the agreement, and communicated to the Project Manager, Supervisors, Foreman and Safety Advisors.
- BSc/HND/OND in Engineering, Safety, or relevant degree with 4+ years oil and gas safety experience in the upstream industry.
- Must have certifications such as ISPON and other relevant safety certifications.
Method of Application
THIS VACANCY HAS BEEN FILLED AND IS NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Funtay Global Resources LtdSimilar Jobs
- Tender Coordinator/Administrative Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting
- HR Analyst at an Oil and Gas Firm - StreSERT Services Limited
- Field Specialist - Upstream Chemicals at Baker Hughes
- 2019 Graduate Internship Programme at Seplat Petroleum Development Company (SEPLAT)
- General Manager (Transport, Oil & Gas) at Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited
- Client Relations Officer at Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited
- Human Resources Coordinator at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Vacancies at A Reputable Shipping Company - Arion Energy